Feh Tips and tricks brought to you by Nintendo Treehouse

First off, he says Ferdinand von Aegir any time he has to say his name. I both hate it and love it, because it’s so monotone.
Second, I love how in-depth they try to make Ferdinand, and making it seem like that you can’t change his base kit, and explaining each and every skill “in-Depth”.
10 Likes

Now that this FEH god exists, we don’t need the Q&A tag here anymore, since he answers all the questions regarding the new units.

He…he took our jobs! :feh_hecmad:

7 Likes

what

5 Likes

So they bait the ranged units with Bernadetta? I don’t see the big deal.

2 Likes

she has like
26 res

3 Likes

She’ll be fine dead

5 Likes

I mean yeah? Doesn’t mean they still can’t bait with her.

2 Likes

Also, Bernadetta’s weapon had a typo. She can trigger the desperation Effect at full health a notifications says this

3 Likes

I can imagine what the tips and tricks person is saying: Here you can see the best use for Bernadetta. Place her in range of multiple enemies and watch her suffer :feh_reinyes:

8 Likes

Yeah if she has a debuff or negative status.

2 Likes

I mean

He’s right

3 Likes

Flashback to Death Blow 4 Peony :feh_tooobin:

5 Likes

tumblr_oxrpvaNMdZ1wetaq4o1_400

2 Likes

9 Likes

Why dance when you can fight with your 45 Atk unit? :feh_royyes:

7 Likes

Mind you

3 Likes

She would have cried anyway :feh_rein:

1 Like

The narrator was warned ahead of time against disrespecting the great Ferdinand von Aegir by shorting Ferdinand von Aegir’s name to just Ferdinand von Aegir’s first name and nothing more. Truly, it was the right thing to do that he should use Ferdinand von Aegir’s full name when teaching us what we should do with him when we summon Ferdinand von Aegir to grace our barracks.

6 Likes

:ferdinandvonaegirfrown: :ferdyfrown:
:ferdinandvonaegirsmile: :ferdysmile:
:ferdinandvonaegirbirb: :ferdbirb:

6 Likes

Wait until you see my +10 Bernie in a few month’s… she will be tanking even physical units

2 Likes