FEH Unit Builder Tournament #10: Grand Heroes of the Skies (All slots filled)

Hey guys! Welcome to the 10th installment of the Unit Builder Tournament series.

That’s right, we’ve finally reached the double digits in this amazing series! Since the OG in November, we’ve seen tournaments running a variety of set-ups, from no holds barred to themes like Villains and Budgeted. This time around, we’ll be duking it out just a little differently. Instead of everyone building a different character with their own unique build, we’ll be having just four selected units dueling to take the top spot.

If the title hasn’t already given it away, we’ll be using GHB Flier. Specifically, Lancers, and the following units will be ones you’ll be using:

Cormag, Cynthia, Travant, Valter

This is how it works, please read carefully:

Preparation
  • Let me know in the comments below if you want to join. This tournament will have slots for 16 players. Check the participant list to see if there’s room left.

• If you see the list is full but you’re still interested, add your name as well. There will be a Waiting List in the case that someone decides to drop out.

• Once the slots are completed, each participant will receive an assigned character in a private message. You can check the list below to see which character you may get.

Building
  • You will make a build for your character using the Unit Builder. Once you have made a build for your character, save the image and post it in the private conversation.

• Flowers and merges will always be maxed out. As these are GHB units, do not select any boons/banes. Additionally, there will be no summoner support, blessings, or ally boost.

Tournament

Bracket Example:

*For this tournament I will use a “Challenge” bracket like the one above. Units will be grouped by character to find the best of them. Semi-Finals will be randomized.

• Everyone will be assigned a random opponent. The fight will be simulated in the FEH Mass Duel Simulator .

• random.org will decide who is placed in each slot. The unit in the top slot will initiate, and combatants will trade blows until one falls.

• Your builds will be revealed once the game is finished. Before that you may not post your build in this thread.

Banned Skills

The following skills are banned for reasons including OP or Ineffectiveness:

Lancebreaker, Bonds, Solos
Atk/Spd/Def/Res Smoke, Savage Blow/Breath of Life, Links, AR-D/AR-O.

– Skills such as Oaths/Rouses will activate at the start of the unit’s turn .

Any other skills people think should be banned feel free to tell me in the comments below.

Participants
  1. @ShinxDaSphinx

2. @SomePriestess

3. @Tandor

4. @Eflakis

5. @Thehalohedgehog

6. @Dannwond

7. @Mysterym1ster

8. @Cam_the_man

9. @nobody625

10. @Placeholder

11. @El_bastrad

12. @Avelata

13. @StarryVagabond

14. @Sothis

15. @Guts

16. @E1337gard

Waiting List

TBA

Units

With all that said, I hope everyone has fun with their unit and have a great time.

Special thanks to Sothis for inspiration and jumpstarting this concept

Also, to anyone who is wants to begin their own tournament, please check this thread out:
Official Unit Builder Tournaments: Planning Thread

4 Likes

First
Sign me up

2 Likes

hai fwiend :D (dont sign me up i just came here to say hi, thats literally it)

2 Likes

Dang it, second. Sign me up

3 Likes

HIII~

2 Likes

So there will be 4 people with each unit. That’s different(the one time I might actually want Travant)

4 Likes

I have to be in on this one!

3 Likes

WhY dUh HeLlO hElLoOo :D

Ill leave now, and gl to everyone that joins! i wish yall well

(also @ me when its done, i wanna see dem results :p)

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll sign up for another of these

2 Likes

Also shouldn’t lancebreaker be banned since there are only lance units?

3 Likes

@Synx I’m in.

1 Like

@ibaesgae
Sure thing!!

@SomePriestess
ooh, good point. i’ll leave to you guys to decide. i’ll make a poll

3 Likes

WHETHER OR NOT LANCEBREAKER SHOULD BE BANNED:

• Leave it in
  • BAN IT!

0 voters

I’m in, but I won’t be available for a good while since I’m going to sleep very soon.

1 Like

Travant can just wreck house with lancebreaker

3 Likes

np, i’ll start the tourney whenever the spots are filled or after the weekend. whichever comes second

3 Likes

true, true.

in before a Valter comes in with R Tome Breaker for BIGBRAIN moves…
3 Likes

And Cynthia already has the lowest Atk + Def stats, she should at least get the Spd.

2 Likes

Really though, I think it’s a rip for everyone who gets cynthia already. We dont need to dig her grave even deeper

3 Likes

I’m hoping I get her, so that I either have a good excuse for losing epically or I’m more satisfied for winning a round.

2 Likes