FEH Unit Builder Tournament #19 - Rebellion of the Fallen (Sign ups closed!)(Finals!)

Were you ranged?

2 Likes

No. I wasn’t none of my units are.

3 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

Lyon only has raven effect against ranged colorless.

3 Likes

I did the duel sim

And my unit wouldn’t have killed on retaliation

However, my unit left the battle without a single point of HP lost

Lol :feh_claudesmug:

Let’s see how we go for the next round

1 Like

I think I did the sim right

20200523_232742

That was closer than I thought it was gonna be

5 Likes

I just did the calculations, and if Lyon was defending instead, my unit would have left him on 3 HP and then died with only 1 overkill :catroll:
That would have been infuriating to see lol :feh_legion:
I’m glad Lyon initiated. Now that he’s gone, I don’t have to worry about that matchup anymore.

6 Likes

Ftfy

4 Likes

If Lyon was defending it would actually be easier for me lol :feh_claudesmug:

But either way, Lyon couldn’t deal any damage in either PP or EP

2 Likes
Mentions
  1. @nobody625
  2. @Guts
  3. @Someone_Person
  4. @E1337gard
  5. @Thehalohedgehog
  6. @PokehunterX
  7. @Dannwond
  8. @Umbriel
  9. @EonIgnis
  10. @SomePriestess
  11. @Cam_the_Man
  12. @ShinxDaSphinx
  13. @WierdOne
  14. @L_ara
  15. @Torterrium
  16. @Myth

Round 2 results!

The casualty

@Torterrium’s Legion
We only have one casualty this time, unfortunately for Torterrium Legion couldn’t secure the kill. I guess this is the domino effect, once you lose a unit it’s hard to not go downhill

The build

The idea was to barely survive the first round and then use the desperation effect from Daring Fighter to finish of the opponent. However there are a lot of armor and dragon counters and Tiki was rarely able to survive the first round. Anyway I wanted to do something original and not the usual Special Fighter build.

The order of Heroes held a vuneral for Legion, press F for respect :feh_legion: After that it was party time!

Round 3!

Who on earth thought it was a good idea to send a little girl to the battlefield? It’s time for a strategic master mind such as myself to take over! I’ll make sure the enemy won’t land a single blow!

Hah! I am Berkut! I shall end all things…with Duma’s supreme powers I will eradicate them!

Berkut will initiate!

Let me know in the private conversation which hero will take on this challenger! You have 24 hours to submit your choice. If you fail to submit a character in time I will pick a character that looks optimal for the challenge. If I can’t really tell which character will be best for the challenge I’ll let random.org decide.

If you only have 1 unit left you don’t have to submit an action

Once the round is over I will reveal the units that died (if any) and the build of the fallen unit!

Good luck :feh_sothispout:

9 Likes

Even if we had gone first, I still would have won. Would have taken 3 more damage though :feh_lucyshrug: *talk about timing lol, this is referring to Lyon

3 Likes

Yeah, I just oneshot.

3 Likes

huh I’m gonna have to think this one through

5 Likes

I don’t

5 Likes

Dang I love the confidence

5 Likes

Yep I one shot by a pretty good margin

This next match should be super super free unless Sothis counterpicks me

4 Likes

Damn, if Tiki had gone first I would have actually lost. Be she didn’t :feh_lucyshrug: anyway Berkut should be easy :feh_ashedab:

3 Likes

@nobody625 I made everything a counter against you :feh_annawink: With every build that I made I thought: ‘‘what will nobody do?’’

4 Likes

If Tiki went first it would’ve been hella close for me

3 Likes

Daring fighter would have screwed me. And BF too actually. But basically anything other than those two specific B skills and a breaker and I’d be fine.

2 Likes