Felicia's refine is INSANE

It’s so stupid.
This is great.

3 Likes

Does Savvy Fighter stack???

1 Like

Don’t see why they wouldn’t, tho it wouldn’t be 60% DR on first hit

3 Likes

Yeah, all forms of damage reduction stack in a multiplicative manner. If Felicia had an incoming hit that would deal 100 damage after accounting for her Def or Res, assuming conditions are met for full DR, 30% reduction from her weapon of the 100 reduces the hit to 70. Then, Savvy Fighter would reduce that 70 damage by a further 30%, or 21 damage, for the hit now doing 49 damage. The two effects stacking, in other words, yield 51% total damage reduction of any damage you would have taken after accounting for defensive stats.

13 Likes

Why.

1 Like

Well that’s not bad.

Now to wait a whole year for V.Lucina and more Felicia merges. :D

2 Likes

Because all DR is multiplied, 30% 100 then 30% on 70

3 Likes

It’s really good, actually. If you stack multiple sources of DR, it gets pretty nuts. For example, Yen’Fay has DR in his weapon (40%), can run Vital Astra (30%), various DR B slot skills (40%) and now, Speed Smoke 4 (40%). It’s a little rough to get everything to line up and be active simultaneously, but if you do, you get a total DR of ~85% (0.6 x 0.7 x 0.6 x 0.6 = 0.1512 damage taken). Although that does mean each skill that grants damage reduction grants less than the max that it claims, it actually means that you can survive ridiculously high damage hits. Assuming you have 50 HP, with 85% damage reduction, you can take a 300-damage hit after accounting for your Def or Res (300 x 0.15 = 45 damage). Now, units in FEH never do 300+ damage, so that might be stacking too much DR instead of other stuff, but you get the idea.

9 Likes

I hate this.

Haha, Astra go brr my friend

(Yeah I know this would never realistically happen under normal circumstances but just wanted to show that it is possible. Pretty sure I’ve seen even bigger numbers in the past).

2 Likes

I think it’s funny I’m getting a 2nd round to get more Felicia merges so quick.
felicia_off_the_menu