Ferdinand Appreciation Thread

Aha! I bet you couldn’t guess who could have created such a clever thread at such a time, but it was me! Bow!

So I’ve been noticing some character hating and waifu hating going around with the release of Three Houses but not enough threads promoting characters from this fantastic game.

So I made this thread to appreciate the beauty and grace of up and coming Duke Ferdinand von Aegir!

While some view him as arrogant, clueless, and fiercely competitive, he also has many pros to accompany his flaws of which he has owned up to many a time. He’s kind-hearted and loyal to a fault as when he tried to help Bernadetta come out of her shell, he’s diligent and a very hard-worker, as when he went out of his way to show Dorothea that he’s not the prissy noble she thought he was, and finally he’s brave and valiantly protective of others, as when he stepped up to defend Mercedes from being verbally attacked by an overly aggressive Imperial soldier.

All-in-all, Ferdinand does have his flaws as a person. But at the end of the day, his good qualities shine through much brighter than I feel some might give him credit for… And to top all of that off, he’s quite handsome too!

20190806_111217

12 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

I love appreciation threads :birbpeek:
Why fight with each other when we could just all love every character for their strengths (and flaws too I guess) :nini:

5 Likes

:clap:

Yes.

4 Likes

Bow, there was something I was thinking of mentioning to you but now I can’t freaking remember what it was. And it’s quite disappointing how I can’t remember…

Also just going to put any obligatory Dorothea is best 3H gurl here

3 Likes

I love this man tbh <3 next time at edelgard route he’ll be my dancer :ok_hand:t2::sparkles:

2 Likes

That’s what my goal was with this thread. Trying to spread more love, less hate.

2 Likes

Well… I hope you can remember soon. :grimacing:

@Yberus

Do it! He looks so elegant as a dancer. Not to mention… He loves dancing!

4 Likes

So cute :skull_and_crossbones::sparkles:

Right now I have Sylvain dancing and I kinda regret it, his clothes are so black that he could be a men in black with the sunglasses on lol

1 Like

:thinkinglikelukas:

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, Ferdie wears brighter clothes with orange or red accents. Only time he wears black is if you make him a Dark Knight. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry
Still yeah Ferdie is a good boi
I like him

2 Likes

I’m glad you got the reference. XD

1 Like

Linhardt is such a mood

2 Likes

Knew this would be a bow thread.

Can’t read it.

1 Like

There’s no spoilers in it really. I just half-mentioned a couple of his support conversations.

2 Likes

A gay mood. :thinkinglikelukas:

The only gay mood in Three Houses…

2 Likes