Welcome back to another edition of FGO Death Battles!
This time we’ve got Mini-Tournament Showdown featuring four of Japanese greatest swordsmen in history:
Okada Izou vs Okita Souji and Hijikata Toshizo vs Munenori Yagyu!
After this round is over, a follow-up round will be hosted between the losers’ bracket and the winners’ bracket. The victor of the winners’ bracket will be named CHAMPION.
Conditions of Battle:
- Mana consumption applies. Each combatant must think carefully, lest they drain themselves of energy to fight.
- Neutral territory on an uncharted island. An open, empty field of tall grass beneath the light of the full moon.
- No masters to consider. Only their blade and their opponent’s neck.
Rules of Debate:
- This is an objective battle. All debates MUST remain objective to the lore and logistics of the combatants.
- No Waifu/Husbando Bias.
- This is a lore, character, and statistical debate. No FGO gameplay will be considered for this fight.
- Be civil! This is for fun and differing opinions will be shared. Respect others always.
Feel free to vote and share your reasoning for the winner of this fight! The winner of the poll will be announced at the end of a 24 hour period.