FGO Dev Diary Vol 3 aka screw all your grail/mat plans

2 Billion QP Cap

A bunch of full screen NP’s

Servant Coins are here a year early.

29 Likes

The only question I have is this. How can we max append when some mats aren’t available on NA. Otherwise, I love this so I don’t have to hoard FP for grail casting.

19 Likes

I have no idea maybe they will change them for our current servants

3 Likes

GOD WE DONT HAVE THE NEW DAILIES TO SPAM

im glad i hoarded my 5* embers at least

22 Likes

This make me feel suspicious for what bullshit will they give at 7th anniv instead :fgo_gudako:

22 Likes

Also will the append mats be the same?

some we defs don’t have access to yet, are we mat locked until story drops?

13 Likes

They havent given us any info about append skills that require mats from beyond Olympus. Maybe Ani will have updated dailies.

8 Likes

On a separate note from the updates, his English is getting really good.

29 Likes

Haha…
:fgo_casgilworry:

No chill, Lasagna~

11 Likes

Imagine if Ani gave us grail casting earlier. JP would be mad because we would have so many more grails then them. On the plus side this is an added bonus for rolling for Nobukatsu in the next GudaGuda for low rarity coins.

12 Likes

This is so exciting! I can’t wait to see how many coins I have and to have my near-future grail plans screwed with.

But truly excited.

38 Likes

Yeah he does a really good job I think

I love that he makes the effort, a lot of people would get too intimidated and just go with subtitles.

20 Likes

EVERYONE PANIC

31 Likes

Good lord, Lasagna giving us the early update (by early, I mean a years worth of early) and I’m just all for it. These are the things that keeps me excited to keep on playing the game since they know NA had clairvoyance, they don’t really want the NA server to lose out on this specially with QOL updates. Now only if they delayed Ooku banner after the anniversary, I’ll be happy for the next 3 months :fgo_gilgalaugh:

This maybe another hint that other QOL updates like grail casting and 5* ember farming dailies can be added which would be so much enticing to get early. Sasuga Lasagna :fgo_teachcultured:

21 Likes

Oh shit

10 Likes

Yeah, this changes nothing in regards to grails.

12 Likes

You know, if this is how they’re gonna do things, maybe there’s a legit chance the gap between NA and JP gets reduced. Maybe we could catch up to CN since they’re just a few months ahead, or was that Taiwan

16 Likes

My OCD will just have to deal with the fact that I will be grail-poor at coin launch.

I can’t leave Yang at 98, and Douman is likely a 100 target. Tough decisions in the short term, and then FP grails will rain from heaven.

26 Likes

At this rate maybe we will have pity when they drop Castoria.

13 Likes

Reminder that the salter shinjuku outfit came early and had it’s mats changed. So it’s very possible they do the same to any append mats we currently don’t have

18 Likes