FGO Friend/Support List Megathread

Hey all, if you’re like me then you have some random people from your pre-GP days on your support list and have no more space on your support list and need to purge some randos for friends.

If you’re even more like me, you’ll have forgotten who you’ve added and what their IGN is. This is where this thread comes in. To make sure you’ve added everyone and that you’re not getting rid of someone you know.

Post a screenshot of your support list, post your FGO User ID, and post your IGN (In-Game Name) here and we can sort all of that.

Disclaimer

The name of the thread was totally not stolen from the FEH section thread.

So to start here are my details:

IGN is Ace, User ID is 153,821,190.

7 Likes

Welp, can’t really say that this isn’t appreciated in a lot of ways. I know of a few i literally chatted through other mediums with so i know those very few.

IGN: Emprisk
FC: 068,149,146

3 Likes

IGN: Kid
FC: 686,316,710

6 Likes

IGN: Jake
FC: 783,866,710

6 Likes

IGN: Old Saru
FC: 287,433,739

I accept friends requests only if you’re a low level player.
Once you attain level 120 I’ll remove you.
During events, regardless of your level I will take anybody as a friend.
And when it’s finished, I’ll remove you from my list.

5 Likes

I have F rank luck but I’m a masochist with a gambling addiction

IGN: Dystopia

3 Likes

IGN:Rex Psyclosa
Friend Code:973,383,447

2 Likes

@Bow-of-Sacae @Rin sorry for having to ping you two but i dont know any other mod here in gp but having this topic pinned would be pretty important with Ace explaining why so mind if you pin it?

2 Likes

IGN: pokerdobe
Friend Code: 770,085,304

3 Likes

Done. :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks for Pinning it.

2 Likes

I’ve only been playing for 58 days, so even though my servants aren’t max leveled up yet I have a lot of empty friend slots I’d really appreciate any extra support. I have bought all of the materials from the event shop for the abilities and I’m only short in gems so I will leveled them up as soon as I get enough gems.

Thanks in advance! ^.^

IGN: Yasmine
Friend Code: 658,329,499 (NA server)

4 Likes

Sorry about the late response my support is here

Name is Zero
894,820,625 is my code

3 Likes

Hey all

Current projects are leveling Tama and Raikou to 10/10/10. Afterwards I’ll be working on OG artoria and Raikou Lancer.

IGN: Demos Mirak
Code: 991,461,207

Currently sending most of you a request (in as far as I already had some of you). I hope I cleared enough space, but if something goes wrong, do let me know!

Edit: You’re full, though @Rex_Psyclosa

4 Likes

IGN: Ren
FC:826,202,458
Also sorry if I deleted someone from here before my memory is horrible on who is who

3 Likes

IGN: Ikki
FC: 642,616,454

Servant skills are low due to lack of QP… :(

3 Likes

Thanks honey !

2 Likes

:catwave:

2 Likes

I was planning to use pic as pfp
You were too quick lol

2 Likes