FGO Husbando Wars (POLL) || Round 5: Casters

We’ve done these before in the FEH community and I was interested in seeing how they’d do here, whoever wins the round for their own class will make it to the final round overall. The art you see for each servant is from their in-game art that IMO looks the best.

Also, I didn’t include seasonal versions (alters are the exception) or lily alts (InB4 someone doesn’t read and asks anyway)

BTW, since there are a total of 18 options, you can vote twice.

Husbando Wars

Round 1 - Bedivere
Round 2 - EMIYA
Round 3 - Cu Chulainn
Round 4 - Ozymandias

Waifu Wars

Round 1 - Okita Souji
Round 2 - Ishtar
Round 3 - Scathach
Round 4 - Medusa
Round 5 - Ongoing

I’ll be closing this poll at 2019-12-04T22:00:00Z

• Asclepius
  • Avicebron
  • Charles Babbage
  • Chen Gong
  • Cu Chulainn
  • Geronimo
  • Gilgamesh
  • Gilles de Rais
  • Hans
  • Mephistopheles
  • Merlin
  • Paracelsus von Hohenheim
  • Sieg
  • Solomon
  • Thomas Edison
  • William Shakespeare
  • WOLFGANG Amadeus Mozart
  • Zhuge Liang (El-Melloi II)

0 voters

Dropping in to vote for Gil and Solomon

2 Likes

Hanz for being the gret budget servant he’s .

1 Like

I gotchu

5 Likes
Spoiler

How can someone who has played the story not vote for doc? :fgo_badciv:

2 Likes

I know man

2 Likes

So many good picks…
Going with William for his suave looking beard, and Charles because mecha-voice filter is sexy. ^_-

I think we all know by now who’s really gonna win this poll…

5 Likes

not too big a fan of any of the male casters in the game other than Gil
but i like the snake guy’s art so i’ll vote for him too

1 Like

Sorry if you don’t like that body of pure armor then we can’t be friends

But

3 Likes

Asc sounds like he’s constantly exhausted, and bothered by most people, and is hilariously short and casual when so much as getting him by an enemy. Hard not to choose him.

Merlin meanwhile is not just one of my favorites mechanically and in terms of character, but IMO one of the best done characters in the entire game.

I think there’s a limit of two (or at least I kept myself to two only), so unfortunately other tops like Waver, Hans, and Solomon couldn’t make the cut.

1 Like

Yep we can only vote 2

Okay that makes sense. Was too lazy to check around lol.

1 Like

Waver easy number one. I like how he’s serious and hardworking and how he puts up such a cynical facade but actually cares a lot about people. Plus, I ship him hard with basically everyone: Gray, Reines, Melvin, Yvette, Adashino, Iskandar of course, etc. etc. Number two was tough. Merlin is the fluffiest servant (besides Paris), Cú caster is pretty cool in the first anime, and Gil because obviously. But…
68019912_p0

this is the life I want to live.

2 Likes

Eh, the only male Casters I really care about are the Cu and Gil alts, but I’d put a ring on Solomon too.

His fingers are already taken up. I’m sure I can find someplace else to put it

6 Likes
Summary

found a bunch of cascu fanarts lying around (and a single hans fanart)
A cool dude all around on top of being a Cu

3 Likes

Now that I get to see all the male Casters together, I notice I don’t feel any attachment to most of them.

The one exception to that is, naturally, the King of Uruk, Gilgamesh :fgo_goodciv:

But let’s face it, he became the winner the second the poll was created

3 Likes

Gonna have to drop a vote for my main man Merlin, everyone’s favorite Dick Wizard. Tier EX for a reason, both in terms of looks, personality, and gameplay.

Secondly, Caster Gilgamesh, since the dude evolved into the role of being a true King and mellowed out a decent bit without losing his core identity.

Wanted to give Old Man Waver a vote, but I was stuck with two. Maybe if you would spook me…

4 Likes

Caster Gil should almost not be in this one. He’s definitely different from his archer version, but it’s almost like transcending class boundaries.

Also, will we have Extra classs husbando/waifu polls?

4 Likes