FGO Husbando Wars (POLL) || Round 7: Berserkers

We’ve done these before in the FEH community and I was interested in seeing how they’d do here, whoever wins the round for their own class will make it to the final round overall. The art you see for each servant is from their in-game art that IMO looks the best.

Also, I didn’t include seasonal versions (alters are the exception) or lily alts (InB4 someone doesn’t read and asks anyway)

**BTW, there are 16 options this time, so you guys get 2 votes.

Husbando Wars

Round 1 - Bedivere
Round 2 - EMIYA
Round 3 - Cu Chulainn
Round 4 - Ozymandias
Round 5 - Gilgamesh
Round 6 - OG Hassan

Waifu Wars

Round 1 - Okita Souji
Round 2 - Ishtar
Round 3 - Scathach
Round 4 - Medusa
Round 5 - Nitocris
Round 6 - Kama
Round 7 - Ongoing

I’ll be closing this poll at 2019-12-11T23:00:00Z

Votes made from accounts that were created since the start of the polls and have a very short “read time” won’t be counted

• Arjuna (Alter)
  • Asterios
    053 Asterios 4
  • Beowulf
  • Caligula
  • Cu Alter
  • Darius III
  • Eric Bloodaxe
  • Heracles
  • Hijikata :eggplant:
  • Lancelot
  • Lu Bu Fengxian
  • Mori Nagayoshi
  • Sakata Kintoki
  • Spartacus
  • Vlad III
  • Xiang Yu

0 voters

2 Likes

There’s only one Berserker here that actually functions like one, and that’s the legend himself.

The Demon of the Battlefield

The Indefatigable Slayer of Nobbus

The one who brings both a sword AND a gun to a gunfight

The merciless captain of the Shinsengumi, Hijikata Toshizou!

Gotta throw my support to the ever positive Golden Boy, though. Be it Berserker or Rider form, the dude is pure cool.

(Also, I love you Herc. Thank you for getting me through the game up through Solomon <3)

7 Likes

arjuna and hiji
easy picks xD

3 Likes

I love you

3 Likes

Damn the only good one imo is hijikata who wants to buy my second vote :fgo_buster:

1 Like

Hijikata :eyes:

2 Likes

I can’t vote for the man twice

1 Like

Herc of course. The one who is by himeself the definition of Beserker. The one who surpass his own myth.

I vte also for Asterios for being fluffy.

2 Likes

The Arjuna that isn’t complete garbage and OG boy Cu are my picks. :fgo_umu:

Eaaasy first pick - Beowulf, for being Chad Tier EX need to scrounge up materials to raise Zaynab’s at some point, ubiquitousness of NP5 ST zerk in her crew not withstanding

2nd…I’ll settle for Caligula, because who doesn’t like man only armed with his lunacy and who literally howls at the moon?

I may be a lesbian but I can’t deny a hot piece of male ass when I see one.

I mean… uh, what.

5 Likes

Well then :fgo_dechi:

1 Like

Okay I just voted hijikata and arjuna alter. Hijikata was a given the rest are meh to me so f it go for the op one

would have said that for roberts xD
Hiji is good as well

2 Likes

>nobody voting for Spartacus

6 Likes

Honestly I’d get with Arjuna Alter. He’s a f*cking snack

4 Likes

@Eflakis and @Kirchou, please

image image

11 Likes

I don’t like pretty much anyone here other than Mori Nagayoshi. He is cool AND edgy, that’s a perfect combo for Berserkers (at least the male ones).

And Heracles because FSN. If I voted for Illya in the Casters round, it only makes sense I cheer for her Servant.

Also, 12-year-old style fun fact: I hadn’t noticed until now that Mori Nagayoshi literally has GAY in his name. True story

Asterios is the only one who could convince me to yiff. He’s a good floofy boi

Now, onto the real one that matters: BerserCu. How the ■■■■ did he go from this, in his original incarnation

Body horror warning

Artistic interpretation of his Warp Spasm

To this:

I’m still salty over Medb cucking me over for him in the GSSR a while back, but the ho’s got good taste

3 Likes

He is legit the hottest incarnation of Cu without a doubt.

3 Likes