FGO Husbando Wars (POLL) || Round 8: Miscellaneous

We’ve done these before in the FEH community and I was interested in seeing how they’d do here, whoever wins the round for their own class will make it to the final round overall. The art you see for each servant is from their in-game art that IMO looks the best.

Also, I didn’t include seasonal versions (alters are the exception) or lily alts (InB4 someone doesn’t read and asks anyway)

There’s only 6 hoes here, so one vote is the cap

Husbando Wars

Round 1 - Bedivere
Round 2 - EMIYA
Round 3 - Cu Chulainn
Round 4 - Ozymandias
Round 5 - Gilgamesh
Round 6 - OG Hassan
Round 7 - Arjuna Alter

Waifu Wars

Round 1 - Okita Souji
Round 2 - Ishtar
Round 3 - Scathach
Round 4 - Medusa
Round 5 - Nitocris
Round 6 - Kama
Round 7 - MHXA
Round 8 - Ongoing

• Antonio Salieri
  • Angra Mainyu
  • Amakusa
  • Avenger of Shinjuku
  • Edmond Dantes
  • Sherlock Holmes

0 voters

I’m closing this poll @ 2019-12-19T22:15:00Z

1 vote cap… I can choose all 6 options tho :fgo_buster:

1 Like

1 vote
i am going with my man
and one of the only males i would roll for
edmond

3 Likes

I was almost tempted to vote for Dantes out of spite for Amakusa’s adamant decision to not come home, but as much as I like Nagito, but actually tolerable, he’s not my type. If voting for the hot priest is a sin, then I don’t want to be right.

7 Likes

how dare u

look at him !

4 Likes

Dantes GTFO of this poll.

You can have the Quick meta, but A.S.T. is top Christian Magician. I’m ready to confess.

Looks like Carmilla attempting to cosplay him, tbh. I like DR’s artstyle, but I ain’t into pretty

2 Likes

0fb19970daa963530d8b1d61949aed7a98c0ef10v2_hq

2 Likes

Was gonna say, that artwork is too bishi for me.

I voted for Angra Mainyu because he’s shirtless and actually allowed me to summon him.

And for some reason I was able to vote twice, so since I’m going to hell anyway, I also voted for Amakusa

9 Likes

Elementary my dear and edgelord are my votes :fgo_umu:

1 Like

sees amakusa isn’t in the lead

soulja why tf you rigging these polls man
so uncool

2 Likes

:horse:

1 Like

This is surprisingly difficult considering how few there are. Shirou is fine as hell, Sherlock is the archetypal British gentleman, and Dantes is every anime edgelord rolled into one (and if your first anime husbando wasn’t an edgelord you’re either lying or a straight dude). I even kind of like Lobo. He was a loving wolf husband and he’s so fluffy.

It’s gotta be Dantes in the end though. I just want to dress up in my steampunk cosplay and go to conventions with him.

1 Like

reminder that Dantes is for you

Listen, I was a kid and had bad taste and Inuyasha was my first anime

Miroku had it going on back then

2 Likes

Koga (the try hard not love interest wolf boi) and Duke Devlin (the try hard not game interest dude). I find edgelords super boring nowadays, but damn, you are not wrong.

3 Likes

Good taste

2 Likes

Man this one was tough. Amakusa and Holmes were also upnto considerarion for my vote but in the end a certain edge lord won me over.

He may be too edgy for my taste but he’s hot so I don’t give a damn.

2 Likes

Oof, low blow man. Even though Sebastian from Black Butler was my first anime husbando so whatever…

4 Likes