FGO Mafia [R6] - Night and Lynch Thread

This post is where I will update the story (night phase, where everyone kills each other).

This thread is strictly for lynching - unrelated posts will be deleted.

After each story, there will usually be a poll to lynch. You can revote at any time - when the poll closes, that’s the final tally. A successful lynch will do 2 HP damage to the target player - this may or may not kill a Town character, and will heavily damage a Mafia character.

For Day 1, please submit your night actions via the PM we sent you at the latest 24 hours after the Day Thread closes. You can vote to lynch someone if you like… but don’t blame us if you murder a Townie :feh_birbpeek:

Everyone has 1 free pass on forgetting to submit actions. After that, the penalty for failing to submit actions will be losing half of your maximum HP (rounded up). Please stay active to keep the game flowing.

Lynching

Multiple polls since we have too many surviving players. You may only Vote once. There is an option for you to cancel your vote.

13 votes are needed for a lynch.

8 Likes

Hey lord, why aren’t I in this? Took me forever to find

6 Likes

New Poll because I :crazy_face:

5 Likes

because i think giving y’all three days for the first is a bit EXCESSIVE and most seem largely decided

Should the Day Thread be closed early?

• Close it NOW you ■■■■
  • C H I L L and give us the full time
  • Maybe in like 12 hours

0 voters

Mentions
  1. @Mata-Hari-Boy
  2. @ArtificialSky
  3. @Rationale
  4. @ACExDiscostu93
  5. @bronzong
  6. @Eflakis
  7. @Bow-of-Sacae
  8. @andylong1014
  9. @Waifu69
  10. @Souljia_Bitch
  11. @the_wyandotte
  12. @F2P_Hell
  13. @ShinxDaSphinx
  14. @RoyAhoy
  15. @jakeyb
  16. @Fish
  17. @kayonov
  18. @Zero-Ordered-1
  19. @Nytfall
  20. @GamingBro1
  21. @_Someone
  22. @GrailedAstolfo
  23. @Kayo_Rikou
  24. @LateToTheParty
    honorary member @TMFM because why not
4 Likes

Day 1 has ended in no Lynch.

Please start submitting your guys’ actions within 24 hours of this post, and any NP requests should be within 12. Thank you and happy hunting! :fgo_ereshlove:

Mentions
  1. @Mata-Hari-Boy
  2. @ArtificialSky
  3. @Rationale
  4. @ACExDiscostu93
  5. @bronzong
  6. @Eflakis
  7. @Bow-of-Sacae
  8. @andylong1014
  9. @Waifu69
  10. @Souljia_Bitch
  11. @the_wyandotte
  12. @F2P_Hell
  13. @ShinxDaSphinx
  14. @RoyAhoy
  15. @jakeyb
  16. @Fish
  17. @kayonov
  18. @Zero-Ordered-1
  19. @Nytfall
  20. @GamingBro1
  21. @_Someone
  22. @GrailedAstolfo
  23. @Kayo_Rikou
  24. @LateToTheParty
13 Likes

Night 1

Story

Welcome all – regulars, newbies, and hoes – to the first night in Fuyuki! Seemingly tired with my long winded introductions, Totally Not Skadi bitchslapped me into oblivion and took the limelight, snatching their own wig by revealing their True Name: Skadi. Being the queen that she was, Skadi cast her Noble Phantasm, Gate of Skye, and opened a portal to the Shadow Realm for everyone to see; she then went to visit a Horny Daddy and Diamond in the Rough, encouraging them both with wise words. Not too far from there, High Heels on So I’m Closer to God was seen… doing things to themselves loudly in public with their right hand, partially activating their Noble Phantasm: Right Hand - Evil Eater as they became overwhelmed with vivid images of what was to come in climax.

At the local park, a Sublime Beauty was seen visiting a Wild Ride and encouraged the latter with a soft pretzel for them to share. Apparently not the only ones trying to get some tonight, a Binding Star provided a boost to a Pure Heart with their smoove moves, a Brilliant Luminary tried getting Skadi and a Hopeful Maiden to joce through motivational words, and a Resolute Confidence made a Diamond in the Rough’s heart skip a beat with an enthralling look despite a Horny Daddy’s attempt to Block the Resolute Confidence. ASalvation Army Regular later joined in as well to speak to the Brilliant Luminary, advising them how to proceed, and a Big Titty Artist inspired a Drug Dealer after slipping them the good stuff while everyone was distracted. Once (mostly) everyone had left, the Binding Star, Drug Dealer, and a Devoted Maiden were seen sucking themselves off with no one else to do it for them.

Later on in the night, a Big Titty Artist invited the Nerd and the Explosive Personality to their studio to have some private fun amongst each other. Although no one seemed to notice (or maybe they appreciated it), a Drug Dealer peered in through the window and stared at the Big Titty Artist with an interesting look in their eyes. Everyone besides the Big Titty Artist eventually left, leaving the Artist alone when suddenly a Burning Soul broke in and attempted to Attack the Artist twice. Skadi fortunately managed to sense this and Protected against one of the Attacks, but the Burning Soul successfully Wounded the Big Titty Artist with a fearsome blow.

An Innovative Mind came out and began to cast their Noble Phantasm – however, before they could even do so, an Honorable Warrior rushed towards the Innovative Mind, Blocking and preventing them from activating their Noble Phantasm! Sensing danger, High Heels on So I’m Closer to God came in and partially activated their Noble Phantasm once again – Left Hand - Xanadu Matrix – to shield the Innovative Mind with a protective veil. A Vengeful Spirit decided to test this and unleashed their Noble Phantasm, Great Grudge of Rashoumon, to Attack the Innovative Mind with a burning vengeance, but this did nothing to faze them; however, seeing this, the Vengeful Spirit closed their fist and dispelled the protective veil! A Devoted Maiden and Daring Mischief then swept in and Attacked the Innovative Mind once each, Killing them with these two blows; a Colorful Divinity was quick to join them as well. As the Innovative Mind fell, they even Wounded themselves in confusion for overkill Damage. Repentant, the Daring Mischief tried Healing the Innovative Mind to no avail. As if this weren’t enough, the Honorable Warrior decided to make sure the Mind was Dead for sure so they launched a massive Attack against their corpse for massive overkill Damage, catching and Wounding the Vengeful Spirit and High Heels on So I’m Closer to God in the aftermath as well; the Devoted Maiden was Attacked by this as well, but they shrugged it off, and a Colorful Divinity Protected the Daring Mischief from becoming affected.

Meanwhile, a Steadfast Wife was coming home from doing errands when they suddenly bumped into a Force of Change, causing them to drop their groceries. Not appreciating this, the Steadfast Wife immediately tried to Attack them but suddenly stopped from doing so as they cooled themselves down. An Unsung Hero then came swinging in and Attacked the Steadfast Wife, Wounding them with immediately; however, High Heels on So I’m Closer to God managed to rectify this by Healing the Wife, as well as themselves. A Wild Ride rushed in to Heal the Unsung Hero, though this did nothing other than bring a smile to the Hero’s face as they weren’t Wounded. A Ruthless Beast simply watched as this all went down across the street, Blocked from doing anything.

A Binding Star was seen Attacking and Wounding a Brilliant Luminary not too far away from there, but a Hopeful Maiden luckily came across this and Healed the Brilliant Luminary back to their previous state. Out of nowhere, a Colorful Divinity reared their face in and Attacked the Brilliant Luminary, but High Heels on So I’m Closer to God Protected against this – and almost as retribution, a Force of Change appeared and Wounded the Colorful Divinity with a fast strike.

Right as the sun was about to rise, a Man of God appeared and attempted to stun the Nerd, but they simply shrugged it off. A Minion then came out of the woodworks and attempted to Attack the the Nerd, causing a Diamond in the Rough to attempt to Protect against this but suddenly found themselves unable to; thankfully, though, a Scaly Friend pushed the Nerd out of the way and took the Attack in their stead. The Diamond in the Rough then attempted to Attack themselves but failed to land a Wound; a Horny Daddy also tried Attacking the Diamond as well, but similarly couldn’t Wound them.

Killed

@jakeyb, a member of the Town, has been Killed.
Mentions
  1. @Mata-Hari-Boy
  2. @ArtificialSky
  3. @Rationale
  4. @ACExDiscostu93
  5. @bronzong
  6. @Eflakis
  7. @Bow-of-Sacae
  8. @andylong1014
  9. @Waifu69
  10. @Souljia_Bitch
  11. @the_wyandotte
  12. @F2P_Hell
  13. @ShinxDaSphinx
  14. @RoyAhoy
  15. @jakeyb (ded)
  16. @Fish
  17. @kayonov
  18. @Zero-Ordered-1
  19. @Nytfall
  20. @GamingBro1
  21. @_Someone
  22. @GrailedAstolfo
  23. @Kayo_Rikou
  24. @LateToTheParty
15 Likes

How can we have Night 2 if we didn’t even have Night 1 tf

12 Likes

haHAAA

im smart

12 Likes

PEPPERIDGE FARM REMEMBERS, LORD.

11 Likes

Wow lord very smart

1 Like

Day 2 Lynch Poll

12 Votes are needed for a Lynch

1 Like

cry harder because your days are numbered now fool

2 Likes

honorary mention for @TMFM

3 Likes

Hello all, just a reminder that the Day Phase is still ongoing and will close at the following time: 2020-03-21T23:00:00Z

Please take this into consideration as you continue to discuss and feel free to start submitting!

Mentions
  1. @Mata-Hari-Boy
  2. @ArtificialSky
  3. @Rationale
  4. @ACExDiscostu93
  5. @bronzong
  6. @Eflakis
  7. @Bow-of-Sacae
  8. @andylong1014
  9. @Waifu69
  10. @Souljia_Bitch
  11. @the_wyandotte
  12. @F2P_Hell
  13. @ShinxDaSphinx
  14. @RoyAhoy
  15. @Fish
  16. @kayonov
  17. @Zero-Ordered-1
  18. @Nytfall
  19. @GamingBro1
  20. @_Someone
  21. @GrailedAstolfo
  22. @Kayo_Rikou
  23. @LateToTheParty
12 Likes

Day 2 has ended in no Lynch.

Please start submitting your guys’ actions within 24 hours of this post, and any NP requests should be within 12. Once again, thank you and happy hunting! :fgo_ereshlove:

Mentions
  1. @Mata-Hari-Boy
  2. @ArtificialSky
  3. @Rationale
  4. @ACExDiscostu93
  5. @bronzong
  6. @Eflakis
  7. @Bow-of-Sacae
  8. @andylong1014
  9. @Waifu69
  10. @Souljia_Bitch
  11. @the_wyandotte
  12. @F2P_Hell
  13. @ShinxDaSphinx
  14. @RoyAhoy
  15. @Fish
  16. @kayonov
  17. @Zero-Ordered-1
  18. @Nytfall
  19. @GamingBro1
  20. @_Someone
  21. @GrailedAstolfo
  22. @Kayo_Rikou
  23. @LateToTheParty
12 Likes

Night 2

Story

The everhectic second night of the game has finally arrived… and boy, you guys really don’t disappoint. Before even letting me finish my intro monologue once AGAIN, a Burning Soul went sprinting through the streets like a Karen wanting to speak to the manager and lunged towards a Colorful Divinity, Attacking and Killing them before they could even react! The Colorful Divinity began laughing gleefully before ultimately falling, and a Daring Mischief tried desperately to Heal them to no avail.

Before scurrying off, though, the Burning Soul caught a Drug Dealer in the corner of their eye and immediately Attacked them, though they swiftly Dodged this. The Drug Dealer went off on their way to give the good stuff to a Big Titty Artist, and Skadi came by and gave the Drug Dealer some inspirational words of guidance. Later, the Drug Dealer went off to make googly eyes at a Wild Ride and Force of Change in their usual stalker fashion but not taking kindly to this, an Unsung Hero Attacked the Drug Dealer and managed to Wound them despite their best efforts to Dodge. As if this weren’t enough, a piano came falling from the sky and crushed the Drug Dealer, Killing them with a fierce Wound. A Loving Wife came by moments later and attempted to Attack the Drug Dealer, dealing overkill Damage.

Back at the local park where all the degenerates hang about, a Devoted Maiden was seen jocing a Binding Star, energizing them. The Binding Star then gave themselves a small pep talk and began channeling their energy. Meanwhile, a Salvation Army Regular sucked themselves off vigorously and advised themselves on how to proceed, and Skadi put down the moves on a Wild Ride and the Nerd. A Brilliant Luminary afterwards took the Nerd away for some private time, whispering sweet nothings useful advice into their ear. Finally, an Explosive Personality tried getting some as well with High Heels on So I’m Closer to God, but they didn’t seem to vibe with each other.

A Diamond in the Rough was walking the streets and ran into a Pure Heart, deciding to Attack them only to Protect against their own assault. Coincidentally, a Passionate Dreamer happened to be wandering around there at the same time and attempted to launch a combination of an Attack and Protect against the Diamond in the Rough at the same time. However, instead of stopping themselves, both actions Wounded the Diamond in the Rough instead! A Horny Daddy swooped in out of nowhere and attempted to Attack the Passionate Dreamer, but they managed to Dodge this.

In a last ditch effort to get some reprieve, the Diamond in the Rough went away to a Big Titty Artist’s studio per their invitation. The Big Titty Artist then inspired the Diamond in the Rough, proceeding to Heal themselves and the Diamond in the Rough at the same time – but much to their dismay, this Wounded the Diamond in the Rough instead and Killed them! High Heels on So I’m Closer to God tried coming in to give the Big Titty Artist the good stuff, but found themselves Blocked by a Horny Daddy. Disappointed, High Heels on So I’m Closer to God tried to Heal themselves; the Horny Daddy once again tried to Block them but failed to, leading High Heels on So I’m Closer to God to almost Wounded themselves, though they Dodged their own self assault. That being said, though, a Brilliant Luminary came in and tried to Heal them as well but Wounded them.

Amidst all this chaos, a Force of Change was resting peacefully in their house when the Nerd busted in through the back door and fiercely Attacked them in an attempt to be sneaky, but the Force of Change was no slouch and activated their Sharingan to Dodge the Attack with ease. Nonetheless, a Wild Ride rushed to the Force of Change’s side to Heal them, though this did nothing as they were not Wounded.

The Nerd retreated and found themselves in the middle of the town square alongside an Unsung Hero, with a Steadfast Wife strangely warding off a Petite Alcoholic from getting near the Hero. Afterwards, the Steadfast Wife began bracing themselves for something only for nothing to happen so they left, leaving the Unsung Hero and the Nerd alone together. From the rooftop of a nearby building, though, an Honorable Warrior cast their Noble Phantasm – Mahāpralaya – and Killed both the Unsung Hero and the Nerd with a single Attack, despite the Hero’s best efforts to Protect themselves.

At the end of the Night, a Ruthless Beast was seen sitting at the edge of the town waiting for the sun to come up, once again Blocked from doing anything. Skadi meanwhile sat on her throne in the Shadow Realm with a gleaming smile on her face, her hand waving around a few will-o-wisps.

Killed

@F2P_Hell, a member of the Town, has been Killed.

@Waifu69, a member of the Town, has been Killed.

@kayonov, a member of the Town, has been Killed.

@Fish, a member of the Town, has been Killed.

@Rationale, a member of the Town has been Killed.
Mentions
  1. @Mata-Hari-Boy
  2. @ArtificialSky
  3. @Rationale (ded)
  4. @ACExDiscostu93
  5. @bronzong
  6. @Eflakis
  7. @Bow-of-Sacae
  8. @andylong1014
  9. @Waifu69 (ded)
  10. @Souljia_Bitch
  11. @the_wyandotte
  12. @F2P_Hell (ded)
  13. @ShinxDaSphinx
  14. @RoyAhoy
  15. @Fish (ded)
  16. @kayonov (ded)
  17. @Zero-Ordered-1
  18. @Nytfall
  19. @GamingBro1
  20. @_Someone
  21. @kanobies
  22. @Kayo_Rikou
  23. @LateToTheParty
  24. @TMFM
12 Likes

Day 3 Lynch Poll

10 Votes are needed for a Lynch

4 Likes

Hello peeps, sorry for the ping but just notifying y’all of an addendum to the Story as it seems I forgot to include something:

Please take note if it affects your actions in any way. Sorry about that, I can extend the day a bit to compensate but let’s be real, hardly anyone talks anyways.

Mentions
  1. @Mata-Hari-Boy
  2. @ArtificialSky
  3. @ACExDiscostu93
  4. @bronzong
  5. @Eflakis
  6. @Bow-of-Sacae
  7. @andylong1014
  8. @Souljia_Bitch
  9. @the_wyandotte
  10. @ShinxDaSphinx
  11. @RoyAhoy
  12. @Zero-Ordered-1
  13. @Nytfall
  14. @GamingBro1
  15. @_Someone
  16. @kanobies
  17. @Kayo_Rikou
  18. @LateToTheParty
  19. @TMFM
12 Likes

Day 3 has ended in no Lynch.

Please start submitting your guys’ actions within 24 hours of this post, and any NP requests should be within 12. Once again, thank you and happy hunting! :fgo_ereshlove: (Don’t mind the copy paste)

Mentions
  1. @Mata-Hari-Boy
  2. @ArtificialSky
  3. @ACExDiscostu93
  4. @bronzong
  5. @Eflakis
  6. @Bow-of-Sacae
  7. @andylong1014
  8. @Souljia_Bitch
  9. @the_wyandotte
  10. @ShinxDaSphinx
  11. @RoyAhoy
  12. @Zero-Ordered-1
  13. @Nytfall
  14. @GamingBro1
  15. @_Someone
  16. @kanobies
  17. @Kayo_Rikou
  18. @LateToTheParty
3 Likes

Night 3

Story

The sun began to set on Fuyuki once again, leaving many of the fools at GOONpress quaking in anticipation of the night’s events. However, before it fully became Night, a Binding Star went to visit a Ruthless Beast (who was sitting rather discontentedly as a result of being Blocked from doing anything) and left them brimming with a protective energy. Not too far away from there, High Heels on So I’m Closer to God was seemingly minding their business when a Burning Soul swooped in and Attacked them, instantly Killing High Heels on So I’m Closer to God with a mighty Wound! Before drawing their last breath, though, High Heels on So I’m Closer to God crawled until they found a Horny Daddy, sucking them off and enveloping them in a protective veil before falling over and dying.

Meanwhile, in the Shadow Realm, Skadi oddly noticed one of her will-o-wisps escaping her realm; realizing what happened, she merely smiled and waited for their eventual return, though not before going out and giving a Ruthless Beast some kind words of motivation.

Finally, the sun fully set and the night enveloped the town. Not one to be outshined, a Man of God appeared in the middle of town square and cast their Noble Phantasm. Suddenly, nearly all the lights went out and a fierce Attack launched towards a wandering Daring Mischief as well as High Heels on So I’m Closer to God’s corpse, Wounding them both; this nearly Killed the Daring Mischief, but they managed to Heal themselves in the nick of time. Seemingly angry about something, a Horny Daddy appeared and Attacked the Man of God, but a Passionate Dreamer appeared and Protected against this.

To blow off some steam, the Horny Daddy was busy looking for someone to joce at the local park but for once, no one was there. They sighed when suddenly, a Loving Wife appeared and Attacked the Horny Daddy twice, though this didn’t really do anything thanks to their protective veil. A Wild Ride decided to join in and also Attacked the Horny Daddy, but this once again didn’t do anything; the Wild Ride then seemed to keel over in pain from a strange Wound that appeared on their body. The Horny Daddy similarly felt a small prick on the back of their neck but following the pattern of the Night, they merely shrugged this off. A while later, the Horny Daddy was spotted at the Big Titty Artist’s studio alongside a Binding Star, leading the Big Titty Artist to attempt to Heal them; however, this instead seemed to inflict a Wound against the Horny Daddy and Binding Star, though both were unfazed by it.

A Binding Star decided to get some beauty sleep early tonight and tried turning in early, but a Burning Soul crept in and ferociously Attacked them to catch them off-guard, Wounding the Binding Star!

Despite the streets being barren, Skadi was not one to deterred so easily and drew from her Noble Phantasm’s power, Gate of Skye, to bring forth one of her will-o-wisps; she then sent it off to observe a Sublime Beauty who was seemingly chilling at home. Interestingly enough, the Sublime Beauty was spotted to have felt a pang in their chest from a mysterious affliction, but they ultimately paid it no heed.

A Ruthless Beast was seen enjoying dinner at their house rather unassumingly; much to their dismay, however, a piano came falling down from the sky and crashed right down on where they were. Fortunately, though, the Ruthless Beast was Protected by the echoing remnants of a Binding Star’s efforts. A Passionate Dreamer and Long Dead Warrior who was seething with anger then came bursting in through the back door to Attack the Ruthless Beast once each, but both strikes were Protected against once more.

The rest of the night was pretty quiet. As the sun began rising, though, a Brilliant Luminary decided to take a quick late night-early morning jog but as they crossed the street, Truck-kun came racing in and hit the Brilliant Luminary straight on and left a serious Wound. The Brilliant Luminary tried walking it off (like a normal person) but a mysterious affliction suddenly consumed them, Killing the Luminary as they howled in pain. A Man of God then appeared and tried stunning them, but this did nothing because the Luminary was, well, dead.

In her Shadow Realm, Skadi was noted to have been petting a new will-o-wisp that had wandered its way to her protection in light of the new dawn.

Killed

@Nytfall, a member of the Town, has been Killed.

@RoyAhoy, a member of the Town, has been Killed.
Mentions
  1. @Mata-Hari-Boy
  2. @ArtificialSky
  3. @ACExDiscostu93
  4. @bronzong
  5. @Eflakis
  6. @Bow-of-Sacae
  7. @andylong1014
  8. @Souljia_Bitch
  9. @the_wyandotte
  10. @ShinxDaSphinx
  11. @RoyAhoy (ded)