FGO Mafia Round 9 - Night & Lynch Thread

This post is where @Wyan and I will update the story (night phase, where everyone kills each other).

This thread is strictly for lynching - unrelated posts will be deleted.

After each story, there will usually be a poll to lynch. You can revote at any time - when the poll closes, that’s the final tally. A successful lynch will do 2 HP damage to the target player - this may or may not kill a Town character, and will heavily damage a Mafia character.

For Day 1, please submit your Night Actions before 24 hours pass after the Day concludes.

Everyone has 1 free pass on forgetting to submit actions. After that, the penalty for failing to submit actions will be losing half of your maximum HP (rounded up). Please stay active to keep the game flowing.

Lynching

Multiple polls since we have too many surviving players. You may only Vote once. There is an option for you to cancel your vote.

10 votes are needed for a lynch.

5 Likes

Definitely the first time I’ve made this post

Anywaysssssss, the Day Phase is now over and the Night has now begun, so pls submit your actions (as well as any NP activations for any bold homies) in your DM with @Wyan and I by 2021-08-22T16:00:00Z

Mentions
  1. @Bow-of-Sacae
  2. @jakeybitchette
  3. @NpcLucario
  4. @Waifu69
  5. @F2J_Hell
  6. @Gou
  7. @terranort_asashin
  8. @Rationale
  9. @Agayracer
  10. @ArcanaApocalypse
  11. @ShinxDaSphinx
  12. @thekaiser
  13. @LeiCiel
  14. @sawtuis
  15. @ArtificialSky
  16. @Fish
  17. @Rambukala
  18. @Zero-Ordered-1
  19. @Souljini_Bitchiani
13 Likes

@lordhelpme for my actions I’d like to kiss the homies good night

10 Likes

Night 1

Story

Hello all and welcome to the first night of the round! It’s been ages so long-winded introductions aside, let’s just dive in, shall we?

The night began surprisingly peacefully with many feeling in an evidently giving mood. Custody Battle was particularly feeling the spirit as they hyped up Middle School Mentality and Stop Being Poor at the same time, pushing through a Block from Aight Imma Head Out; this left Custody Battle feeling a little nauseous afterward. Cultural Appropriation also motivated Middle School Mentality and then promptly tried to leave, though Self-Esteem Issues was quite eager to Protect Cultural Appropriation as they did so. However, seeing no incoming Attacks, Self-Esteem Issues decided to slide them some good stuff instead.

The giving didn’t end there, though, as Micheal Jordan assisted the Goofy Goober and I Am the Senate left I’ve Come to Talk With You Again feeling inspired. Speaking of, I’ve Come to Talk With You Again was somewhat popular as Graphic Design is My Passion cheered them on as well. In turn, So You Mean to Tell Me a Shrimp Fried This Rice? boosted Graphic Design is My Passion who then went on to hold hands earnestly with the Broke Bitch. Hunt for Red October suddenly popped in to Attack the Broke Bitch until Hunt Protected against their own Attack at the last second.

Meanwhile, the Bara Enthusiast was like “nah, that life ain’t for me” and tried reenergizing themselves instead, but found themselves blocked by a mysterious force. Stop Being Poor, in true Paris Hilton fashion, also decided to not be poor and amp themselves up; the Bonafide Simp showed up to try and Block this, but Stop Being Poor was simply to determined for that self-service to be stopped.

Some time later, Baby Yoda gave the Goofy Goober a reassuring nod when Hello Darkness My Old Friend and I’ve Come to Talked With You Again both appeared to Attack the Goober once each. Goofy Goober managed to Dodge one Attack, but was quickly Wounded by the second! Afterward, the Goofy Goober gave Baby Yoda some pro tips before going on to Attack Graphic Design is My Passion. This failed to leave a Wound, though Graphic Design is My Passion seemed sorta woozy after this and tried walking it off, but a Star Crossed Lover appeared out of thin air to Attack them and Killed them with massive damage in one hit!

That was RUDE as hell, but I digress.

As the night drew to an end, the Proud Exhibitionist was seen approaching Stop Being Poor to receive something.

Deaths

@Bow-of-Sacae, a member of the Town, has been Killed.

Mentions
  1. @Bow-of-Sacae (rip)
  2. @jakeybitchette
  3. @NpcLucario
  4. @Waifu69
  5. @F2J_Hell
  6. @Gou
  7. @terranort_asashin
  8. @Rationale
  9. @Agayracer
  10. @ArcanaApocalypse
  11. @ShinxDaSphinx
  12. @thekaiser
  13. @LeiCiel
  14. @sawtuis
  15. @ArtificialSky
  16. @Fish
  17. @Rambukala
  18. @Zero-Ordered-1
  19. @Souljini_Bitchiani
  20. @Wyan
13 Likes

Quick edit in this section, sorry about that!

6 Likes

Now I understand the use of Titles. This shit is confusing!
:fgo_scathachmad:

1 Like

Lynch Poll

…but you can Lynch now. Multiple polls since we have too many surviving players (slackers :catknife: ). You may only Vote once. There is an option for you to cancel your vote.

10 votes are needed for a lynch.

3 Likes

As an FYI, this second Day Phase will close at 2021-08-26T16:00:00Z (a little less than the full 48 hours from the time of having posted the Night Story) - so make sure to get any discussion done before then!

Submersible and Breathable Homies
  1. @jakeybitchette
  2. @NpcLucario
  3. @Waifu69
  4. @F2J_Hell
  5. @Gou
  6. @terranort_asashin
  7. @Rationale
  8. @Agayracer
  9. @ArcanaApocalypse
  10. @ShinxDaSphinx
  11. @thekaiser
  12. @LeiCiel
  13. @sawtuis
  14. @ArtificialSky
  15. @Fish
  16. @Rambukala
  17. @Zero-Ordered-1
  18. @Souljini_Bitchiani
  19. @Wyan
10 Likes

Tired of his goofiness and gooberiness, the Town gathered around @Waifu69 and lynched him before he could pull off his sick guitar dance solo, killing him instantly!

Killed

@Waifu69, a member of the Town, has been killed.

The Day Phase has now ended and Night 2 has begun; no more game talk, please! You may submit your actions in your DMs with lord and me as usual and with the deadline as usual; for actions that’s ~24ish hours and for any NP activations it’s ~12ish hours.

Thank you and good luck!

Mentions
  1. @Bow-of-Sacae :skull:
  2. @Waifu69 :skull:
  3. @jakeybitchette
  4. @NpcLucario
  5. @F2J_Hell
  6. @Gou
  7. @terranort_asashin
  8. @Rationale
  9. @Agayracer
  10. @ArcanaApocalypse
  11. @ShinxDaSphinx
  12. @thekaiser
  13. @LeiCiel
  14. @sawtuis
  15. @ArtificialSky
  16. @Fish
  17. @Rambukala
  18. @Zero-Ordered-1
  19. @Souljini_Bitchiani
  20. @lordhelpme
12 Likes

We’re extending the deadline for normal actions only by another 24 hours since so many people haven’t submitted, so everything is due at 2021-08-28T16:00:00Z. Please submit before then!

Mentions
  1. @jakeybitchette
  2. @NpcLucario
  3. @F2J_Hell
  4. @Gou
  5. @terranort_asashin
  6. @Rationale
  7. @Agayracer
  8. @ArcanaApocalypse
  9. @ShinxDaSphinx
  10. @thekaiser
  11. @LeiCiel
  12. @sawtuis
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Fish
  15. @Rambukala
  16. @Zero-Ordered-1
  17. @Souljini_Bitchiani
  18. @Wyan
10 Likes

Night 2

Story

After the death of the clown, the townspeople retreated back to their homes in pensive contemplation (GMs included) but either way, lesson learned: never trust a Goofy Goober unless they’re Spongebob Squarepants himself. Anyhow, as for what happened next…

The Night began with Michael Jordan cheering on Hunt for Red October, who left feeling pretty content and went on to give So You Mean to Tell Me a Shrimp Fried This Rice? a cheer of their own. Cultural Appropriation also peeped in and hyped up So You Mean to Tell Me a Shrimp Fried This Rice? The latter wasn’t feeling the giving mood, though, and sucked their own dick reenergized themselves thoroughly. Also Stop Being Poor approached the Broke Bitch and decided to give them a charitable donation (which the latter appreciated if their name was anything to go off of), and Custody Battle aided I’ve Come to Talk With You Again.

Not too far away, I Am the Senate left Baby Yoda and Hello Darkness My Old Friend feeling inspired, and Baby Yoda decided to keep the good vibes going by giving Hello Darkness My Old Friend a good ol’ pat on the back. I’ve Come to Talk With You Again maybe felt a little jealous or something, though, as they came in and Attacked Baby Yoda, but the Baby was not having it and stopped them from doing anything.

With the first attempt of blood, Bonafide Simp decided to keep the ball rolling as they suddenly activated their Noble Phantasm, Artemis Agnos - Moon Goddess’s Innocent Affections, causing a weird hoe to empower him with vast energy. The Simp then readied fire at the Proud Exhibitionist with two consecutive Attacks. Aight Ima Head Out tried Blocking this to no avail and the Proud Exhibitionist tried Protecting themselves but the Simp simply Blocked that, leaving the Attacks to quickly Wound the Exhibitionist! The Simp readied another two strikes, but Stop Being Poor came to the rescue this time, Blocked the Simp before any further harm could be done, and rewarded themselves for their quick thinking.

Having left the scene, Aight Imma Head Out tried approaching Middle School Mentality, but a mysterious force Blocked them before they could get any closer. The force tried leaving them shook, but it seemingly had no effect. If that weren’t enough, an Unknown Entity reared their ugly head and came in to Attack Aight Imma Head Out with two powerful blows; Self-Esteem Issues managed to rush in and Protect against one, but the second Attack managed to Wound Aight Imma Head Out for massive damage!

As the Night came to a close, the Broke Bitch was simply tryna mind their own business when they suddenly found themselves Blocked by the Proud Exhibitionist. This was RUDE, but was even more rude was I Am the Senate who came in and quickly Attacked the Broke Bitch. However, Hunt for Red October had their back and Protected against this. The Star-Crossed Lover tried taking advantage and Attacked the Broke Bitch twice; the first Attack Wounded them with ease, but the Broke Bitch held it together like a real one and shrugged off the second.

The Proud Exhibitionist tried retrieving something from Hello Darkness My Old Friend, but the Bonafide Simp screwed them over one last time as they Blocked this too.

Summary
  1. @jakeybitchette
  2. @NpcLucario
  3. @F2J_Hell
  4. @Gou
  5. @terranort_asashin
  6. @Rationale
  7. @Agayracer
  8. @ArcanaApocalypse
  9. @ShinxDaSphinx
  10. @thekaiser
  11. @LeiCiel
  12. @sawtuis
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Fish
  15. @Rambukala
  16. @Zero-Ordered-1
  17. @Souljini_Bitchiani
  18. @Wyan
  19. @kayonov
11 Likes

Lynch Poll

^^^This could be Mafia if you vote the correct person enough :eyes: Multiple polls since we have too many surviving players still. You may only Vote once. There is an option for you to cancel your vote.

9 votes are needed for a lynch.

3 Likes

We didn’t give a time this Day Phase would close but let’s just keep it at the traditional ~48ish hours from the story being posted, so that means it’ll happen about 2021-09-03T16:00:00Z

Don Corleones of the world
9 Likes

After a violent second night that ended with no deaths, day 3 played much the same way - calls for lynching and death were heard

but they were quickly dropped and a majority was not reached.

Killed

lord’s sanity when you start firing off more than 1 NP :fgo_sthenosmug:

The Day Phase has now ended and Night 3 has begun; no more game talk, please!

If you want to make lord work hard over the weekend so you can have the story quicker, be submissive and breedable submit your actions in your DMs with lord and me as usual and with the deadline as usual; for actions that’s ~24ish hours and for any NP activations it’s ~12ish hours.

giphy (4)

Write, lord, write.

Thank you and good luck!

Mentions
  1. @jakeybitchette
  2. @NpcLucario
  3. @F2J_Hell
  4. @Gou
  5. @terranort_asashin
  6. @Rationale
  7. @Agayracer
  8. @ArcanaApocalypse
  9. @ShinxDaSphinx
  10. @thekaiser
  11. @LeiCiel
  12. @sawtuis
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Fish
  15. @Rambukala
  16. @Zero-Ordered-1
  17. @Souljini_Bitchiani
  18. @lordhelpme
  19. @kayonov
11 Likes

Night 3

Story

Happy and proud to hang up a sign “This Town has had 1 Day without a Murder”, the good townspeople of Chaldea went back to their homes for a quiet night of rest and relaxation…is what I’d like to say, but as soon as the lights went out, they resumed their wild, dangerous, and duplicitous activities.

The sun had barely set before I Am the Senate ran up to a Broke Bitch and gave them some needed first aid, healing them and rubbing their shoulders encouragingly. The Broke Bitch wasn’t broke for attention at all, as a Custody Battle ran up to them and was seen working on them as well. The Broke Bitch was a backstabbing bitch here though and turned around to slap the Custody Battle away, attacking them but failing to leave a wound. Guessing they were a little ashamed of themselves for failing here, So You Mean to Tell Me a Shrimp Fried This Rice? came up to the Broke Bitch and gave them an edible as a pick me up.

Knowing it’s a school night and they’d have an early bedtime, a Middle School Mentality tried to attack themselves - though they chickened out at the last minute and protected themselves from that wound, figuring maybe school isn’t so bad a place to be cooped up in any way. Someone who didn’t bawk at violence was a Custody Battle who flew up to the Middle School Mentality and pecked them, which, you know, ouch, leaving them wounded. The rest of the night beakend to the Custody Battle and they left without so much as an “eggscuse me” or an “I hope you enjoy the roost of your evening.”

Scared from almost being denied service for being naked in public and hung out to die, a Proud Exhibitionist wanted to bare even more of themselves and fired their Noble Phantasm: Ramesseum Tentyris. Out of that great shining temple in the Sky (:fgo_sthenosmug:) came three Helpful Shonxes. The Proud Exhibitionist picked up one to cuddle with it and sent another towards a Broke Bitch while the 3rd just kinda stood there. They seemed ready to do something else too, but a Bonafide Simp said he didn’t simp for pharaohs, he wasn’t Nitocris, and put a stop to any other moves the Exhibitionist was going to make that night, despite an attempt from Stop Being Poor to prevent him from leaving the house himself. Aight Imma Head Out seemed upset that they didn’t get to block the Proud Exhibitionist so they grumbled in his direction instead, leaving the Exhibitionist a little out of sorts. Cultural Appropriation said don’t mind me, I’m not here for any of you, ignoring that Mexican Standoff between the 3, and gave the Proud Exhibitionist a little bonus for the night. In the push of the crowd Cultural Appropriation was attacked and wounded by I’ve Come to Talk With You Again as the majority of the crowd there decided that the exhibitionist, while hot, wasn’t what they were there to see and began to disperse.

A Star Crossed Lover was also part of the crowd, and they wanted to wound Aight Imma Head Out but their blade was stopped by Self-Esteem Issues who might have been surprised at it working - they don’t hold themselves in very high regard, after all.

Still walking around the town unsure of themselves, a Broke Bitch was greeted by a Baby Yoda who kindly gave them something on the down-low, and Stop Being Poor who was glad to give a Broke Bitch even more of a handout, trying to raise them out of poverty. Baby Yoda was gone by this point, figuring this was as good a time as any to pull out a gun and shoot a Proud Exhibitionist, immediately killing the Helpful Shonx he was cuddling. Oops. Guess they’re a dog person.

A mysterious force was being mysterious near Hello Darkness My Old Friend but with everything this town has seen, it wasn’t enough to cause them concern and they just went about their business anyway thanks to prior help from a Baby Yoda. It wasn’t entirely enough to prevent them from feeling mad shook as soon as their errands were done, crippling them where they stood. Hunt for Red October was on the hunt for them and able to find them, giving them a pat of encouragement on the back. Satisfied they had done so well, the Hunt for Red October then gave themselves a pat on the back and stood a little taller afterward.

Michael Jordan leapt from the free-throw line just in time to shout to the Broke Bitch, calling their attention to an incoming attack by an Unknown Entity and allowing them to Dodge it, also passing them the ball afterward to set them up for their own score. Trying again, the Unknown Entity launched a second attack, but this time it was taken by the Helpful Shonx dispatched earlier, killing the poor sphinx.

Aight Imma Head Out knew the night was coming to a close but they held a grudge, and so punched and kicked the Unknown Entity, wounding them twice. Finally, a Proud Exhibitionist looked out the window longingly at a Custody Battle but just couldn’t work up the nerves to approach them as his house was still being watched by a Bonafide Simp.

Killed

2 of these adorable 'lil cuties

Mentions
  1. @jakeybitchette
  2. @NpcLucario
  3. @F2J_Hell
  4. @Gou
  5. @terranort_asashin
  6. @Rationale
  7. @Agayracer
  8. @ArcanaApocalypse
  9. @ShinxDaSphinx
  10. @thekaiser
  11. @LeiCiel
  12. @sawtuis
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Fish
  15. @Rambukala
  16. @Zero-Ordered-1
  17. @Souljini_Bitchiani
  18. @lordhelpme
  19. @kayonov
9 Likes

Lynch Poll

Multiple polls since we have too many surviving players still. You may only Vote once. There is an option for you to cancel your vote.

9 votes are needed for a lynch.

The Lynch poll and Day Phase will end in 48 hours at 2021-09-10T16:00:00Z

3 Likes

The Day Phase has now ended and Night 4 has begun; no more game talk, please!

NP Submissions are due:

2021-09-11T16:00:00Z

Actions are due:

2021-09-12T16:00:00Z

(So that’s a little bit more time than before; if I still have to hunt your actions down you damn well better be praying “lord help me” :roll_eyes: )

I mean thank you and good luck!

Not Ready For Prime-Time Players
  1. @jakeybitchette
  2. @NpcLucario
  3. @F2J_Hell
  4. @Gou
  5. @terranort_asashin
  6. @Rationale
  7. @Agayracer
  8. @ArcanaApocalypse
  9. @ShinxDaSphinx
  10. @thekaiser
  11. @LeiCiel
  12. @sawtuis
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Fish
  15. @Rambukala
  16. @Zero-Ordered-1
  17. @Souljini_Bitchiani
  18. @lordhelpme
  19. @kayonov
9 Likes

Night 4

Story

The darkest hour is always the one just before the dawn - and so, scared of that darkness and all the nasty hostiles that lurk in it, the good people of Chaldea barely waited for the sun to set before they acted.

Immediately rushing to Aight Imma Head Out was I Am the Senate, healing them and giving them a pat on the ass of encouragement. Aight Imma Head Out was grateful for this and went to stop Cultural Appropriation from appreciating themselves - despite a funk from a mysterious force forming around Aight Imma Head Out. They managed to get around this thanks to that help from I Am the Senate, and while the force tried to make them ill because of this Aight Imma Head Out managed to walk that off on their own. A Bara Enthusiast now ran up and gave some first aid to Cultural Appropriation, a pep talk to Aight Imma Head Out, and then they decided to be the ones to head out of Chaldea ASAP as they had a bad feeling regarding the future. Not there for them, Custody Battle gave a thumbs up to So You Mean to Tell Me a Shrimp Fried This Rice? and Baby Yoda. So You Mean to Tell Me a Shrimp Fried This Rice? was working overtime and was lost in their own world as they worked on themselves.

Stop Being Poor was trying to make some more money but a Vengeful Soul put a stop to that, blocking them. A Vengeful Soul was also mean and prevented the Hunt for Red October from attacking a Middle School Mentality and encouraging Aight Imma Head Out. Baby Yoda said :fgo_nobupathetic: and that they’re built different, watch this, but then they were stopped from attacking Custody Battle by an Annoying Bitch . Embarrassed at their own failure, they tried to help out a Proud Exhibitionist- the Bitch said no to that as well.

Cultural Appropriation was angry at being canceled earlier and prepared to fire their Noble Phantasm at I’ve Come to Talk With You Again, I Am the Senate, and the now-missing Bara Enthusiast but one of them at least knew who they were and called out their name loud and clear: “Rumpelstiltskin Koyanskaya”. This didn’t stop them from firing their Noble Phantasm, Spirit Canon - Type-79 Disaster Blasting Shrine. I’ve Come to Talk With You Again was injured from this as they tried to protect themselves but failed when they were blocked by a Vengeful Soul. I Am the Senate did manage to protect themselves successfully and were unhurt. I’ve Come to Talk With You Again took this opportunity to whip out their Noble Phantasm and fired off Vasavi Shakti at Koyanskaya, hitting them three times and piercing the protecting from a Middle School Mentality, wounding Koyanskaya greatly and leaving a nasty burn. Still, these two weren’t done quite yet. I’ve Come to Talk to You Again tried to attack So You Mean to Tell Me a Shrimp Fried This Rice? but were blocked again by a Vengeful Soul. Michael Jordan then appeared and swung into them, wounding and killing I’ve Come to Talk With You Again! Looking at their hands in anger, Michael Jordan then turned and swung into Koyanskaya, killing her too! More like OJ Simpson, huh?

Leaving those two dead in the center of the town, Michael Jordan ran up to Hello Darkness My Old Friend and gave them an encouraging halftime speech in the locker room while nearby a Star-Crossed Lover was seen loving themselves. Pumped from the speech they received, Hello Darkness My Old Friend came out onto the court and Dodged an attack from Star-Crossed Lover. The Lover attacked again but this time it was protected by I Am the Senate. Not ready to give up, the Star-Crossed Lover went over to Stop Being Poor and attacked them, killing them instantly!..or so they thought. It seemed the blade was stopped by the vast amount of QP they carried, and Stop Being Poor stood up but before they could get a reprieve they were attacked again, only now by a Bonafide Simp and this time Stop Being Poor stayed down.

Self-Esteem Issues was whispering to Aight Imma Head Out and giving some advice for the future. Baby Yoda was disappointed at their earlier failures and tried to give themselves some advice too but for a third time the Bitch said sit down and so Baby Yoda sat.

At the end of the night, a Proud Exhibitionist picked their way carefully through the bloodshed and knelt next to Koyanskaya, taking something from their body. Hello Darkness My Old Friend said goodbye to their old friend as they talked to them again for the last time and stood up from beside their corpse a little taller, swearing vengeance.

Deaths

@Fish, a member of the Mafia, has been Killed

@NpcLucario, a member of the Town, has been Killed

@sawtuis, a member of the Town, has been Killed

Mentions
  1. @jakeybitchette
  2. @NpcLucario :skull:
  3. @F2J_Hell
  4. @Gou
  5. @terranort_asashin
  6. @Rationale
  7. @Agayracer
  8. @ArcanaApocalypse
  9. @ShinxDaSphinx
  10. @thekaiser
  11. @LeiCiel
  12. @sawtuis :skull:
  13. @ArtificialSky
  14. @Fish :skull:
  15. @Rambukala
  16. @Zero-Ordered-1
  17. @Souljini_Bitchiani
  18. @lordhelpme
  19. @kayonov
12 Likes

Lynch Poll

Congratulations, you have killed enough players that they fit in one poll. You may only Vote once. There is an option for you to cancel your vote.

8 votes are needed for a lynch.

The Lynch poll and Day Phase will end in 48 hours at 2021-09-18T16:00:00Z.

5 Likes

This has been changed to:

I am sorry for my mistake.

Mentions
  1. @jakeybitchette
  2. @F2J_Hell
  3. @Gou
  4. @terranort_asashin
  5. @Rationale
  6. @Agayracer
  7. @ArcanaApocalypse
  8. @ShinxDaSphinx
  9. @thekaiser
  10. @LeiCiel
  11. @ArtificialSky
  12. @Rambukala
  13. @Zero-Ordered-1
  14. @Souljini_Bitchiani
  15. @lordhelpme
  16. @kayonov

I won’t be closing the lynch so close to making an edit here, my apologies again.

9 Likes