FGO Mafia Team [R9] - hell awaits

hi guys

@Zero-Ordered-1, @Fish, @ArcanaApocalypse, @ShinxDaSphinx, and @Rationale (and I’ll ping you too @Wyan so you don’t feel left out)

You are all members of the Mafia of this Round. Please submit 3 characters you would like to play as to us. These characters must be from FGO and cannot have a moral alignment opposite to your team (Town characters cannot be explicitly evil, Mafia cannot be explicitly good, etc.).

NOTE: THIS DOES NOT REFER TO THEIR IN-GAME ALIGNMENT, BUT RATHER SIMPLY WHO THEY ARE AS A PERSON. Accordingly, since the Fates universe is a bit unique in that technically anyone can be good OR evil given the proper perspective, character selection is a bit flexible here so do give it some thought.

If you have questions about a character, please don’t hesitate to ask me. Once we confirm a character for you, we will work on your abilities.

Mafia

Rationale - Oberon Vortigern

Oberon Vortigern || Mafia || @Rationale

Title: Custody Battle || HP: 4

Passive:

I Can Be Your Angle or Yuor Devil - Your Active Abilities cannot be Blocked, nor may you be otherwise prevented from acting. Alignment and Class checks reflect randomized results. Each Night, select one of your personas and benefit from one of the corresponding effects:

• Oberon - Halve any Damage you would take this Night (rounding down) and become immune to Damage over Time debuffs.

• Vortigern - Choose one of your Active Abilities; the resulting Action will appear as an Attack instead of a buff.

Active(s):

Midsummer Night’s Dream (Priority 3) - Select a Target Player at the start of the Night; Heal them for 1 HP and make non-NP Attacks deal True Damage. This will only show up as a buff. On Town, you may have this work as intended or instead prevent their Attacks from dealing True Damage or reducing their damage output by one point.

Curtain of Dusk (Priority 0) - Grant a Target Player an additional Action for the same Night. This may not be used this on the same or an affiliated Player consecutively. You may have an Annoying Bitch Block your Target from using any Actions of lower Priority, and this will always stop the Action resulting from your buff.

• Morning Lark (Priority 0) - Alternatively, reduce the Noble Phantasm cooldown of your Target entirely. This upgrade and their Noble Phantasm will then go on a Cooldown = to the original CD of the NP x 2 that cannot be reduced.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Your Noble Phantasm will differ based on the dominant persona you select the Night it is used.

Wry Rhyme Goodfellow

Wry Rhyme Goodfellow - Locked to Oberon. All Players who intentionally Targeted you with Hostile Actions this Night will have those Actions negated, become unable to damage you, and be placed under “Eternal Sleep”; they are unable to otherwise act for the duration of the Night, but also may not be Targeted by anyone other than you. This can’t be cleansed. This has a 4 Night Cooldown.

Wry Rhyme Goodfellow (Degraded) - If one of the Players affected by this Noble Phantasm successfully guesses your True Name, your True Name will be revealed in the Story and your Noble Phantasm will be altered to the following version:

• Locked to Oberon. All Players who intentionally Targeted you with Hostile Actions this Night will have those Actions negated and be placed under “Eternal Sleep”; they are unable to otherwise act for the duration of the Night, but also may not be Targeted by anyone other than you. This will not affect Noble Phantasms. This has a 5 Night Cooldown.
Lie Like Vortigern

Lie Like Vortigern - Locked to Vortigern. Select three Target Players and Attack them once with double damage; those with the Lawful Alignment or of one of the Knight Classes cannot avoid this. Those Players will also be placed under “Isolated Sleep”; all Supportive Actions they receive will be removed and may not be Saved from Death this Night. This has a 4 Night Cooldown.

Lie Like Vortigern (Degraded) - If one of the Players you Target successfully guesses your True Name, your True Name will be revealed in the Story and your Noble Phantasm will be altered to the following version:

• Locked to Vortigern. Select three Target Players and Attack them once with double damage; those with the Lawful Alignment or of one of the Knight Classes will be Attacked once more with normal damage. Those Players will also be placed under “Isolated Sleep”; all buffs they receive will be removed this Night. This has a 4 Night Cooldown.
Fish - Koyanskaya

Koyanskaya || Mafia || @Fish

Title: Cultural Appropriation || HP: 4

Passive:

NFF Special - Select a Target Player during the Day Phase. That following Night, you will learn their submitted Actions before the Story is posted and may change their title for one or all their Actions to Horny Boss; if any Actions are directed at you, you may Redirect them as you please. The same Player cannot be Targeted more than 2 Nights in a row. Upon being Killed, you will be able to act the following Night one last time and your CDs will reset.

Active(s):

Take Me Out to the Void Sea (Priority 1) - Target a player and force them to use all of their supportive Abilities on a Player of your choice; this will affect all Abilities of equal or lower Priority. You may choose to redirect their Hostile Abilities to that same Target and convert them into supports of the opposite nature (Attacks become Heals, Blocks become Protects, debuffs become buffs), but only every other Night.

Illegal Arms Dealer (Priority 3) - Grant a Player +1 to all damage they deal tonight, or select two Targets and grant a +1 boost to all of their Priorities this Night. If used on the same player as your first skill, you may double this buff effect, but this Active will go on a 1 Night Cooldown. Any Players who have already triggered their NP will also receive a Cooldown reduction.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Spirit Cannon - Type-79 Disaster Blasting Shrine - Invite 3 Players into your Shrine and deal 2 damage to each player while adding +1 to all their skill CDs. For any Mafia-aligned player, this will instead heal for 2 and lower any CDs by 1 (but will still show in the story as wounding them). This Noble Phantasm has a 3 Night Cooldown.

Spirit Cannon - Type-79 Disaster Blasting Shrine (Degraded) - If your Targets successfully guesses your True Name, your True Name will be revealed in the Story and your Noble Phantasm will be permanently altered to the following version:

• Invite 3 Players into your Shrine and deal damage to each player while adding +1 to all their skill CDs. For any Mafia-aligned player, this will instead heal for 1 and lower one Active Ability CD by 1 (but will still show in the story as wounding them). This Noble Phantasm has a 4 Night Cooldown.
Shinx - Katsushika Hokusai

Katsushika Hokusai || Mafia || @ShinxDaSphinx

Title: Hunt for Red October || HP: 3

Passive:

Existence Outside the Domain - As a being beyond this realm, you are incomprehensible to regular Servants. If you would be Killed or were Lynched the previous Day Phase, you will become untargetable by Town at the start of the Night; any damage you may have taken will not apply. This has a 3 Night Cooldown that cannot be reduced.

Active(s):

Nom de Plume (Priority 4) - Attack a Target Player. The following Night, they will take an additional point of damage from all Attacks – and if they have your father attached, you may choose to Attack a second time, make your debuff unable to be cleansed, or extend the duration of your father’s attachment.

Father-Daughter Bond (Priority 0) - Attach your father to a Target Player for two Nights; this will appear as a Buffing Action. At the time you attach him, designate one of the following effects that will remain active as long as he is attached:

• Allow your Target to utilize the title “Unknown Entity” for one of their Actions
  • Grant your Target an un-piercable Protect against the most damaging Attack directed at them
  • Have your father Redirect any debuffs Targeting you to them
  • If used on yourself, you may fuse with your father to temporarily increase your HP Gauge by 1 and deal +1 True Damage to Man Trait Servants

Noble Phantasm(s):

Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji - Use your paintbrush to Attack three Target Players two times each. Their Titles, as well as the name of your Noble Phantasm and your Title, will appear as ■■■■■■■■ for this interaction only. Your Targets may not state whether they were Wounded from this nor the Title in the notification the following Day Phase. This has a 4 Night Cooldown.

**Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji (Degraded) - If your initial Targets successfully guess your True Name, your True Name will be revealed in the Story and your Noble Phantasm will be permanently altered to the following version:

• Use your paintbrush to Attack three Target Players two times each. Their Titles will appear as ■■■■■■■■ for this interaction only. This has a 4 Night Cooldown.
Arcana - Edmond Dantes

Edmond Dantes || Mafia || @ArcanaApocalypse

Title: Star-Crossed Lover || HP: 3

Passive:

Monte Cristo Mythologie - Each Night, you may perform a basic P4 Attack and P3 Protect under the Title “Middle School Mentality"; Blocks Targeting you will prioritize these Actions, and you will show up under the same Title when you are Attacked. After being depleted to 1 HP or being Lynched, this Passive will instead provide you with an unremovable Dodge each Night (max of 3).

Active(s):

Unending Hatred (Priority 4) - Attack a Target Player for one point of damage; this occurs as the last Action of the Night. If your Target also targeted you with a Hostile Action this Night or the previous, damage afflicted by this cannot be Healed the next Night.

Nasty Plot (Priority 1) - Select a Target Player and do one of the following:

• Learn their Passive and Active Abilities; you will receive your results during the following Day.
  • Learn their Active Abilities. When you receive your results the next Day, select one to use the next Night under either that Player’s Story Name or your own; it must be P1 or lower and you may not Target the same Player in a row
  • Learn their Story Name and Attack another Target under that same one (Cooldown -1)
  • Learn their Passive Ability and negate it (Cooldown -2)

Noble Phantasm(s):

Enfer Château d’If - Create up to three clones of yourself that will appear as “Vengeful Soul” and Target as many Players as clones you have created. Your clones will Block your Target’s actions and increase the amount of damage they take by one point this Night and the next – and if they’ve Targeted you with a Hostile Action at any point, they will also be unable to receive any supportive actions and this debuff cannot be cleansed. You may choose to keep any number of clones to Heal yourself an additional equivalent number of times instead. This Noble Phantasm has a 4 Night Cooldown and its activation won’t appear in the Story.

Enfer Château d’If (Degraded) - If one of your Targets successfully guesses your True Name (or if someone Targets you with a non-Attack Hostile Action if you only keep clones), your True Name will be revealed in the Story and your Noble Phantasm will be permanently altered to the following version:

• Create up to three clones of yourself that will appear as “Vengeful Soul” and Target as many Players as clones you have created. Your clones will Block one of your Target’s Action and increase the amount of damage they take by one point this Night – and if they Targeted you with a Hostile Action this Night, this debuff cannot be cleansed. You may also choose to keep any number of clones to gain an equivalent number of unremovable Dodges for this Night only. This Noble Phantasm has a 4 Night Cooldown.
Zero - MHXA

Mysterious Heroine X Alter || Mafia || @Zero-Ordered-1

Title: So You Mean to Tell Me a Shrimp Fried This Rice? || HP: 4

Passive:

Altereactor - Your Altereactor empowers you, allowing all your Attacks to deal True Damage that may not be shifted from your original Target. Whenever you are Wounded, Counter the Player who Wounded you per HP lost. If you start the Night below full HP, your core will work double time; gain an additional Action and earn double points from sweets.

Active(s):

Infinity Chocolate (Priority 3) - Give a Target Player one of your sweets at the start of the Night; this appears as a buff. On Players other than yourself, this may reduce the first damage they would take by one, remove their Dodges, or inflict a poison that lasts until Healed or Cleansed. On yourself, this acts as fuel for your core to redeem for the following:

• 1 - Attack a Target Player
  • 1 - Enhance an Attack to Pierce through Protects or ignore Blocks
  • 1 - Enhance an Attack to let you Heal 1 HP if you successfully Wound
  • 3 - Enhance an Attack to deal 1 splash damage to anyone who supports your Target

You begin with three points of fuel at the start of the game.

King’s Invisible Hand (Priority 2) - Block a Target Player from performing any Actions of equal or lower Priority; this will not show your Title and is not revealed in Investigative Actions. If you fail to successfully Block one or more Actions, stun them for the next Night.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Cross Calibur - Select a Target Player and Attack them three times with Piercing Damage. If they have the Good Alignment or are of the Saber Class, Attack an additional time for one point of unavoidable Damage – and if this triggers, gain three points of fuel automatically. Any Players Targeted by and Targeting that Player with either of those attributes will be attacked once for two points of damage. This Noble Phantasm has a 4 Night Cooldown.

Cross Calibur (Degraded) - If your initial Target successfully guesses your True Name, your True Name will be revealed in the Story and your Noble Phantasm will be permanently altered to the following version:

• Select a Target Player and Attack them two times with Piercing damage. If they have the Good Alignment or are of the Saber Class, Attack an additional time – and if this triggers, gain one point of fuel. Any Players Targeted by and Targeting that Player with either of those attributes will also be Attacked once. This Noble Phantasm has a 4 Night Cooldown.
8 Likes

This was an interesting roll

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’m in a team one with Fish, I guess we have to keep our messages rated PG this time.

5 Likes

:eyes:

Is he an option?

2 Likes

Well hello ladies :catflower:

5 Likes

Let me get the official copy paste in the first message first

3 Likes

Bitch ain’t nothing PG about us

4 Likes

But Dante is yours if you want him, sure

4 Likes

Yes please :fgo_skadilove:

3 Likes

Wait Shinx is mafia? Non-canon round. Cancel it.

5 Likes

:catrude:

5 Likes

now we’re COOKING

2 Likes

I’d like to pick Waifu as my character though. plsty

5 Likes

Fish I will murder you myself N1 if I have to

6 Likes

Fine, I’ll play as Wyan then

4 Likes

My title is You Wanna See My Pecker?