FGO NA 5th Anniversary Roll Thread - My All-Arturia Support List is finally possible!

The cash cow face of Fate has returned with yet another version, the long awaited Caster Seiba totally not Morgan le Fay or female Merlin. Trading in her swords for a staff, until her 3rd Ascension at least, Seiba has come to remind people that Arts teams are indeed immortal.

So whether you’re rolling for gameplay, for love, for collection purposes, or just because you find her cute, better start saving. We’ve got less than a year and ten months fellow Seiba fans.

Sauce

Sauce

Sauce

Sauce

43 Likes
8 Likes

I would have put this up as soon as the JP Anniversary banner ended (didn’t want it to turn into the JP Anni roll thread even by accident) but I couldn’t think of any witty lines to use as a title. I gave up and just went with this. :rofl:

7 Likes

Time to make summer 5 roll thread :running_man:

10 Likes

9 Likes

Clairvoyance can be both a good and bad thing, we now know that Castoria is coming but we also know who we’re getting on Summer 5…

I feel like no amount of savings can save my wallet from what’s coming when those banner hit NA.

5 Likes

I am tempted to do just that, since it’s the 2nd coming of our savior…:fgo_kiarasmile: :fgo_insane:

6 Likes

30 Likes

DW attempt to truly butcher F2P and dolphins XD… Castoria, Kiara and Abigail back to back… I guess I’ll skip everyone after Consort Yang and save for at least Castoria and Kiara

4 Likes

Didn’t I already do that, I forget.

5 Likes

19 Likes

I can’t wait until she arrives! It’s fun to play around with new arts comps in JP.

28 Likes

Something’s missing from that picture… :fgo_think:

Oh right, I guess Waver and Skadi slipped away while Merlin was doing the introductions. :rofl:

8 Likes

Finally a break after two years

29 Likes

Ha ha ha… not my Merlin, I am going to be running him with Castoria. He can sit down.

2 Likes

Reserving my place in epic thread!

Congrats Lei! Bookmarking!

And Castoria could be F tier for all I care and I would still roll for her! Not only is she a Seiba face but one of the cutest ones ever released!

13 Likes

Same.

I just want an all seiba line-up. I just need Bunnyturia next year for my Extra Slot, then Casturia for Caster and I’m all set. :fgo_umusmug:

10 Likes

I wonder how my future self will feel reading this post 20 months from now :ferdbirb:

10 Likes

Maybe something like…

Can’t believe I’m still playing this :fgo_gudako:

10 Likes

“I love how I thought I’d get a life back then”

10 Likes