FGO NA Christmas 2021: Nightingale's Christmas Carol CQ Thread: Christmas Eve Santa and Children (Nightingale)

Now, I know you all are busy with your box farming, but hear me out. :fgo_gudako:

You gotta do this, it gives a lore.

Or you could be the one vet with everything at max, and only caring about the CQ and not the lotto, idk man, you do you

Guide’s up on GP ofc:

Take care not to hurt the children too much.

16 Likes

Well, it’s a pretty easy 4T clear, really doesn’t need any RNG.

Angry Man beats up Santa look-alike of his Ex-lover and her kids, more news after I’m done farming

:fgo_danteskuhaha:

16 Likes

Just used Arjuna Alter with Waver and Merlin for turn 1 NP then command seals afterwards cause I is lazy and you know… they’re available. Then DPS goes down but it’s a beserker left… so everyone is a DPS.

10 Likes

Speaking of easy clears, this isn’t one.

14 Likes

How Salieri Stole Christmas!

Many thanks @Recks for having Nero with Bond Ce up

18 Likes

9 Likes

I went in mostly blind (I did check the enemy line up), and it could probably end faster if I used Arctic’s buff on T1, but it’s done anyway on the first try.

And, of course, the one to deal the finishing blow was the most gorilla servant in the whole FGO :fgo_buster:

Insert Garden of Avalon meme here :D

11 Likes

Not fully blind but pretty rushed run. Not a bad CQ tbh just not difficult

6 Likes

CQ looked easy enough so I tried this nonsense

grand lancer at it :fgo_parvatidance:
I’ll share the video later as I’m kinda busy to edit it lol

10 Likes

Nothing the good ol’ BASAKA can’t handle.

7 Likes

I had to take a break from farming, man

11 Likes

I’m speed

sadly I don’t have much time to commit and I’d love to try stuff like frontline only runs and such, I guess it sounds like a plan for the rerun ^^

10 Likes

ah yes nothing that op purple haired waifus can’t handle :fgo_kamasmug:

6 Likes

My Setup:

Altera’s buff is really useful to get rid of those Evade and Def Up. Then Chacha came out and Ana is still alive. I’m focusing on Ana with occasional AoE NP until she dies, then Chacha’s NP is already full.

Herc took care of her just fine.

9 Likes

The Lambda vs Christmas Saga continues

7 Likes

I went in with Parvati DSS but forgot to switch the MC to Plug…
Didn’t really matter in the end, I finished in 7T. :fgo_parvatidance:

6 Likes

got unlucky with card draw on Astarte so didn’t quite minturn it, but did it with the royal brand MC for shirts and giggles so that was amusing.

had i not used both skadi’s defense debuff on the first wave i probably could’ve ensured the 4T. ah well, hindsight.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Probably struggled more than necessary but used Unga Bunga Super Orion to burst down all but the last servant, Ruler got it done from there ;D

8 Likes

First CQ I’ve even messed with since maybe summer? So it was nice to get back into it

Brought a friend skadi as a throwaway and that skadi x mash x jeanne rotation was a big part of why this took so long

4 Likes