FGO NA Interlude Campaign Part 11+Camelot Movie 1 Blu-Ray Release Campaign Discussion Thread

We’re getting quite a few interludes this time, alongside some much awaited Qol and servant upgrades.

And there’s the Camelot Movie1 Blu-Ray Release Campaign ongoing as well (better to sandwich it in I thought, cause they’re starting together), with Bedi and Arash’s AUs and Bedi’s Costume (It looks great! :fgo_medealove:).

So go ahead and discuss! Ya know the drill!

Some art to go along!

:fgo_jeannyes:

Summary

A small Request: Not everyone is going to do interludes immediately, or they may summon the servants later, etc., so may I request the posters discussing the particulars of the story within these interludes to use the “Hide Details” (Gear icon on your editing window) function!

:fgo_ereshlove:

15 Likes

I just got to say… deep breath

THE NEW STELLAAA IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! :fgo_ereshwoah:

ahem

Still wish it had the actual STELLA chant, but my boi looks so grown up and awesome now…

Anyway, I’ve got a prince and an oni to learn about now. Oh look! They both start with saber enemies… :fgo_buster:.

Arash, paracelsus, Asclepius! Let’s head out!

31 Likes

Happy that my Tomoe got her NP upgraded, decent story, nothing too crazy.

8 Likes

I’m working all week…but hoping for some NP levels on Nastya Thursday and then I’ll do her Interlude. It’s the one I want the most.

I mean I wish it had an NP damage buff but oh well.

7 Likes

:fgo_ereshwoah: I almost forgot how adorable Tomoe is! Must protect my precious oni and her cute blushes!

:fgo_happytomoe:

12 Likes

Honestly an amazing update in regards to QoL stuff but… they really made us download over 400mb just to watch the first 14m of the first movie of Camelot. Feel absolutely scammed in terms of time and data/space

7 Likes

I mean, you can delete it after, although having watched the first one in theatres, I came out pretty dissapointed after the animation quality of Heaven’s Feel.

9 Likes

Well noone in the anime industry can match Ufotable’s animation. But in comparison to other companies/projects out there, it’s animation is pretty good if not great

8 Likes

Yeah, Ufotable is on another league. Unlimited Budget Works.

8 Likes

I am so happy about the widescreen. No more ugly blue bars burning into my oled :fgo_jeannyes:

9 Likes

Napoleon’s Interlude was fun, also somewhat eye opening in that Jack doesn’t consider him a “mommy”.

But what I was mainly looking forward to is that damage.

Finally I have an AoE Archer with 30% battery that isn’t Arash, Atalanta and DSS have pulled some weight but her NP1 damage is so poor.

16 Likes

And with an amazing NP animation on top of that

9 Likes

Loved Napo Tofu and Nastya’s interludes :heart: So wholesome. Especially Bropoleon’s (even tho, all things considered, it should probably be Skadi’s lewd :D).

8 Likes

Well that’s how it is when they are tax evaders. You got more money to play with. :fgo_rinlaugh:

@Lanko

Although Salter has bars in her NP, we got something great out of it! Something awesome!

:fgo_medealove: THIGHS!!! :fgo_medealove:

:fgo_nunglasses: Probably the strongest parts of the body. Humans’ thighs have just one extremely strong bone, the femur, and many muscles, including the hamstrings and quadriceps.

12 Likes

Liangyu’s interlude was really cute

I just wish she had target focus on her NP

5 Likes

The update felt really weird at first, specially with the servants that don’t have fullscreen yet. But this QoL I will definitely get used to it in the next few days.

Also, I made a 10-pull yolo hoping to get Napoleon because I wanted an archer that didn’t require Skadi but the Waifu Sensor miraculously worked this time with no dramas attached and gave me Anastasia instead.

I won’t deny that I am quite happy by the result because I am mostly a waifu collector with some exception like Kintoki and OzymanDio, but I really wanted the bro this time :fgo_gilgalaugh:

I hope Chad Orion also blesses me later this year as well, or at least get a Jack and/or Jinako spook.

8 Likes

Lanling’s interlude was amazing too!

spoilers ahead!

The ever gallant gentleman :fgo_skadilove:

Followed by a pirate of questionable judgment. Are you sure that is the tactician you really want on your side?

:fgo_gongpeek:

But now I’m out of interludes to enjoy :catlie:

8 Likes

I have all the servants from this Interlude Campaign except Ivan but no pieces to ascend them :fgo_lipburrito:

Gonna have to farm hard those dailies…

9 Likes

It is a bit awkward having the screen compress for certain noble phantasms. But it’s still not a bad thing to have the mostly full screen effect.

Anastasia’s interlude was pretty cute. I’m not sure if this locks her into having a Summer Avenger version or confirms that she won’t go there. But either way it’s a fun little story. And the only one I immediately have access to since I still need to do some bond farming for a couple servants…At the very least it makes me feel good for having summoned Anastasia. Really sweet girl even when she’s getting mischievous. Even if her interlude got pretty heavy near the end.

4 Likes
Spoilers I guess?

She just got a Summer Archer this year, bro.

9 Likes