FGO Sparrow's Inn Rerun CQ Thread

Y’all know the drill by now. Share your teams for Benienma Rerun CQ. Here’s the CQ guide from Gamepress:

Friendly reminder that Yang Guifei CQ is not repeatable. Good luck everyone!

8 Likes

Wait there’s a Yang Guifei CQ?

4 Likes

You’ll unlock it after completing Benienma CQ

2 Likes

So what I’m hearing is another lore :fgo_ereshwoah:

3 Likes

DW: 5 hearts. Take it or leave it.

14 Likes

Looks at my 100 hearts stash
Sure I’ll take another 5

12 Likes

I never remember to take screenshots of the victory screen but basically, I used an old but good strat for both. Double Merlin.

Raikou did the heavy lifting against the monkeys, then when Beni killed her, I brought in Tomoe to butcher her like she butchers her entrees

Then sub in Enkidu for Raikou and Melt for Tomoe. Enkidu gets his chance to fight against a Threat Against Humanity. Back line was just moral support. (Can’t redo Yang Guifei fight so screenshot is on the first CQ menu)

7 Likes

Steamrolled this CQ with @Zaoyu 's Super Junao. Took me two resets to get Junao’s Buster card in T2.

A Foreigner boss with Threat Against Humanity trait? Sounds like a job for our friendly neighborhood space cop.

12 Likes

Ah damn…forgot she had that bonus. I wish I can redo the fight with MHXX too :frowning:

6 Likes

Orion annihilates both easily, I forgot to take Godjuna out of my back line in the 2nd; Bride’s presence instead would have made Yang go down 1-2 turns faster. Shame Yang’s isn’t repeatable, this is SW2 all over again!

Chirp, bully! Chirp.

Orion’s skin too thick for onsen burns

I reset this turn and popped invul when I saw she had NP on break

11 Likes

I used a very diverse roster of… 9 units. Making the most of my SSRs for sure.

These aren't technically CQs...

For the bird with the cute voice, a stall team that uses Lancelot to clear the monkeys.

For the other bird with the cute voice, a roulette of taunters to protect the DPS from Yang Guifei’s NP. Some bad RNG made it a 4-turn unfortunately. No replay CQs are bad civ :fgo_badciv:

10 Likes

I wish Yang were repeatable so I could roll out GongDSS Kama stacking.

I liked the Orion run but I haven’t had a chance to have Kama go all out since getting my own Skadi (Arctic equipped for all story fights).

1 Like

Honestly I’m glad I managed to beat the Beni-Enma one fairly quicky, I got a lot of good card RNG and that helped with Orions Buster Crits

6 Likes

Basically Mahapralaya birb CQ and move on :fgo_coffee:

Went in blind for Yang CQ and was very unpleasantly surprised when she NPd on T2, and then began stacking DoT. It’s a pity this one isn’t repeatable, I’d love to try it with actual debuff cleaning.

Used CSs because I didn’t notice it’s a one-time thing. Sigh. Whatever.

7 Likes

XX 3 turn is turning out to be way harder than I expected.

9 Likes

12 Likes

I tried putting in some attempts with my grailed NP3 Hokusai and got nowhere. Who knew that her damage with a non-MLB Black Grail wouldn’t be especially great in this quest where she is at attribute disadvantage the whole time? Maybe if I find out exactly how viable it is I’ll go back to it since I’ve got nothing better to do after finishing the shop.

I decided to see if my no-investment-past-natural NP3 Space Ishtar could do the job, and after a retooling of the comp for her godawful star weight and mediocre refund, I got a successful run relatively painlessly. Something interesting about her is that as you invest further, she actually wants less and less buffs turn 1, because killing the saber monkey with NP alone is very much not what you want for refunding.

8 Likes

yeah-bwoi-grin

Damn Godjuna fried that bird real quick :eyes:

Fuck I’m triggered that Yang isn’t repeatable.

11 Likes

you can repeat the yang fight by putting your device in airplane mode before acting on turn 3.

edit sorry i was thinking with my minturn brain, when I say turn 3 there I mean the last turn.

6 Likes

That’s better.

10 Likes