FGO Waifu Wars (POLL) || Round 2: Archers || Status: Closed

We’ve done these before in the FEH community and I was interested in seeing how they’d do here, whoever wins the round for their own class will make it to the final round overall. The art you see for each servant is from their in-game art that IMO looks the best.

Also, I didn’t include seasonal versions (alters are the exception) or lily alts

BTW, since there are a total of 9 options, you can only vote once.

Husbando Wars

Round 1 - Bedivere
Round 2 - Ongoing

Waifu Wars

Round 1 - Okita Souji

• Asagami Fujino
  • Atalante
  • Calamity Jane
  • Chloe von Einzbern
  • Euryale
  • Ishtar
  • Oda Nobunaga
  • Orion/Artemis
  • Tomoe

0 voters

2 Likes

Went with Nobu because of how amzing as a character she is. And lover her interaction with Okita

No multiple choice here? :frowning: this is hard.

1 Like

No Contest!

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m stuck between Atalante and Asagami Fujino rn tbh

I also want to throw a vote to Ishtar too

3 Likes

@Souljia_Boy
There technically is already a winner for the first round. The difference is 1 vote that’s why the percentage is the same :joy:

1 Like

I’m running a quest atm with Tomoe and Ishtar in the training grounds so it sucks I have to choose between one, oh well…

Picked Tomoe for the video games :+1:

3 Likes

Tough category for me as there is no stand outs. Not sure about Fujino as I’m still watching Kara No Kyoukai (not sure if she makes a second appearance yet). I quite like Tomoe but then I don’t really know her as her appearance in Shimousa wasn’t exactly her.

I’ll go Ishtar.

2 Likes

I know she says in My Room conversations she likes video games but with no additional context I can’t commit to that, what if she plays Stardew Valley or Graveyard Keeper ?

Don’t mind tbh.
Games are games. She could play minecraft for all I care. And I really like her design

Faced the same dilemma, ultimately chose Nyanta, but Fujino deserves a vote too

1 Like

@Bow-of-Sacae
Pull up and vote for ya girl

3 Likes

Voted for Artemis cause she needs more love, and can fit very , very well in an arts stall team. Now if only DW fixed her NP gain for her arts cards…

Unfortunately I don’t think that will ever happen just use her quick cards like the rest of us

1 Like

I think that’s how I got him to Bond 10- Waver all the way.

Yeah that’d be better advice, I didn’t have Waver when I was using Orion and now I’ve switched over to Archuria for my ST needs so I pair her with Tamamo.

I wanted to pick someone other than Ishtar for this because I’m suffering Ishtar fatigue, but if I’m being honest with myself…I still like her.

Nobu Nobunobu Nobunobubu.

Nobu-calibur!!!

1 Like

Ishtar is clearly the correct answer here.

2 Likes