FGO Waifu Wars (POLL) || Round 6: ASSASSINS || Status: CLOSED

We’ve done these before in the FEH community and I was interested in seeing how they’d do here, whoever wins the round for their own class will make it to the final round overall. The art you see for each servant is from their in-game art that IMO looks the best.

Also, I didn’t include seasonal versions (alters are the exception) or lily alts (InB4 someone doesn’t read and asks anyway)

BTW, there are 20 options this time which is a lot, so y’all get 3 votes.

Husbando Wars

Round 1 - Bedivere
Round 2 - EMIYA
Round 3 - Cu Chulainn
Round 4 - Ozymandias
Round 5 - Gilgamesh
Round 6 - Ongoing

Waifu Wars

Round 1 - Okita Souji
Round 2 - Ishtar
Round 3 - Scathach
Round 4 - Medusa
Round 5 - Nitocris

I’ll be closing this poll at 2019-12-06T02:00:00Z

Votes made from accounts that were created within the past six days and have a very short “read time” won’t be counted

0 voters

Alright, queen.

You got this

5 Likes

As DJ Khaled would say “Anotha one”

4 Likes

Gray kama and consort yu screw the rest of those hoes

2 Likes

While there’s a lot of great choices for Assassins as far as the females go as the roster is quite (short)stacked, I gotta settle with the two that have been closest to my heart.

Shuten-Douji is my favorite Assassin and among my favorite characters in FGO, period. It’s almost cheating since her seiyuu is Aoi Yuuki and, well, hearing her speak is basically sex to the ears. She has the same effect on me that Takehito Koyasu does in regards to males.

You can turn me into sake any day you please, mami. You can even stir up my guts, too.

For my second vote, that has to go to my beloved Torture Loli. Her character is surprisingly fitting, and she’s all around enjoyable to have, plus I love her color palette and that smug as hell face. She reminds me in many ways of Chacha, who I also like a great deal for many of the same reasons. Plus, it’s always nice to have female royalty around.

I also vastly enjoyed the whole Nightless City portion of Agartha more than anything else, plus her heroics at the end were very pleasing. She has a very twisted yet interesting view of morality.

And of course, can’t forget about the loveable little Jack. Dismember Loli is probably the best Assassin in the game and for good reason. She’s cute to boot as well, despite being based on an utterly abhorrent character. I just love Fate logic <3

Gonna toss some honorable mentions to the innocent and loveable Cleopatra, as well as Kama, who is likely to become my next mommy whenever she drops.

3 Likes

I’m staying loyal to my goth queens

9 Likes

Honestly I just really like yu’s outfit (it’s the damn glasses man) kama cause Sakura faces are still pretty good and who doesn’t want chick who can be any age you feel like :fgo_buster: . And gray is wholesome and deserves love gdi

2 Likes

But tbh, Yu is really pretty so I’m tempted to put my third vote on her

1 Like

Do eet :fgo_buster:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Oh God. This one is so damn hard to choose honestly. So many good assassin girls…

3 Likes

The irony of that’s saber shiki pics

1 Like

Yeah… Since @Souljia_Boy didn’t put Void in saber poll…

After all Shiki embrace her “SHIKI” part while “Ryougi Shiki” embrace all

How do you feel about vampire chicks with glasses :fgo_buster:

5 Likes

It’s somewhat amusing how the notorious “Saber Poll” is mentioned almost every thread.

Check my vote and you’ll see my answer. :fgo_rinlaugh:

2 Likes

Voted for kama and yu. You sir are good civ

1 Like

I plan on pulling for Kama when she finally comes to NA. She may be a thot, but I want that thot

1 Like

So much this. I could listen to her read a phonebook. In Shimousa when she disembowels you…:ok_hand: . I also approve of your Jack and Wu picks. Perhaps surprisingly, Shuten was the only loli I voted for this time. Other votes had to go to Shiki and Gray. KnK is my favorite series by a lot and I just really, really love Gray. Sorry Jack, please forgive mommy.

2 Likes

She can be a loli, teen, or thot/milf I’d say it’s worth it she also really good gameplay wise

1 Like