FINAAAAAAAALY

Ahem
Walmart is now +10, I’m soo happy right now, now I can crush foes with more satisfaction. Also he is always there to remind you to eat your veggies. @Kroeger, I did it! I think you have a Walhart too(?)

Now onto the next project.

20 Likes

I’m still holding off for rerun so +7 but great vegan man

1 Like

Oof… his rerun was months ago… you will have to wait ages for that. But hope you get him to +10 too.

1 Like

Good job at finally finishing the best vegetarian.

1 Like

Was it really… that means I didn’t touch it or used copies for chill def which I doubt I did :morganagrom::feh_ohgod:

Thanks, It’s been months. Now I’m deciding on merging F!Delthea or Panne.

3 Likes

:feh_notlikethis:

1 Like

That’s a nice Vegan you got here!
Of COURSE i’ve build him! I’m just waiting for his rerun for his last merges (even if I got the grails ready) because that would make me save a lot of grails for my (numerous) grails projects !
Here is my boi

5 Likes

This is amazing

3 Likes

That looks amazing, I might go Galeforce too, but I might go mixed phase and go with a speedy tank build.
Still can’t like…

4 Likes

How is the galeforce build? I was tempted to build it but I rather focus on merges and having brazen atk/def for more stacking

3 Likes

Alm would be proud of his progeny.

3 Likes

His re-run was a long time ago.

3 Likes

Oh it happened in February

:nini:
L-Lain’s Alm is happy with my units?!

4 Likes

Yeah, but I hope a 2nd rerun with GHB rotation! And with some datamine, ghb rotation 3 might be in august

@LuteTheGod I actually have others builds on him, and often play him with damaging special and brazen, but I often come back to galeforce vantage because this clean this much shit (and a vantage at 59+6(buff)+7(defsmoke)+10(weapon + atk/spd solo) = 82atk hurt a lot)

With this build without buff he goes up to 41spd (42 at +10 5df) and 47 with buff. So he is more like a speedy armored with all his atk and def.
I use him sometimes with brazen atk/spd S slot and desperation, it’s bringing him to an absurd offensive level with 82atk and 54 spd with offensive buff without def smoke, but that’s too boring

@StarryVagabond This is my favorite build on him. When you boost his speed to his level, he feel more an armored with 3mvt than a horse unit for me. I often use him in AR for galeforce offence and god he is monstruous.
I played with dual brazen vantage before. It’s quite good but I’m not that fan of not having all the boost since the beginning

Edit : LuteTheGod I think i’ve seen somewhere Iphone have probs to like in the last GP site version

4 Likes

Multiple builds?
I only run one build and it’s the giant Ignis bomb build, I should definitely think of more builds. That Galeforce build looks like it does massive damage, maybe I should go down the same route but I’m planning on a speedy Walmart. Your builds are definitely unique.

3 Likes

I gave him spd/def solo instead because I didn’t have atk/spd solo and Lethe(-atk) really wasn’t impressing me other then her insane spd in base kit. But hey 66 def

3 Likes

One of the greatest advantage of Walhart is his weapon who can make him into almost everything outside of support!
He miss DC/Warding stance 4/Steady stance 4 though.

1 Like

That solo skill is something I need…