• Other (comment)

0 voters

2 Likes

I think kids but I’m hoping it’s not

3 Likes

Magvell Kids

Basically you summed up how I feel lol

3 Likes

“Cute” is a pretty general hint, but I don’t really get the sense that they’re younger versions of characters. I think it’s going to be a new type of gimmick, but have absolutely no idea what it could be.

I really really don’t want to see Sacred Stones right now. An Eirika and Tana alt right now would be devastating.

8 Likes

Same :catpat:

1 Like

What if

Now hear me out

Magical Girl Banner

I think it would be hilarious but that’s just me

5 Likes

I would be very pleasantly surprised if it wasn’t kids.

1 Like

I’m rooting for a fates or SoV banner. Both would be an easy skip for me, so that would be nice.

As for SoV, they just deserve it.

4 Likes

Please no I want to live :feh_notlikethis:

3 Likes

I’m mostly sure that the silhouettes are Innes and Tana since the bow looks like Nidhogg and the girl has a braid that looks like Tana’s, and since FEH said they were cute probably kids

I’m expecting royal kids, other than Innes and Tana it’ll be most likely Eirika, Lyon and Ephraim. Probably duo Eirika since Lyon and Ephraim already have a duo

All we can do is speculate for now. We’ll see for sure in an hour

5 Likes

I just imagined a cute young Leo and Takumi Duo hero

Now I can’t get it out of my head

1 Like

Normally people just want to keep their orbs/money, but you want to live?

What dangerous pact have you made that kills you if a fates banner appears?

is it your fate?

5 Likes

Sure lol

2 Likes

I just don’t see how the one on the left with the blaringly huge ponytail could not be a baby

And beyond that they look so much like Tana that it might as well be tattooed on her silhouette forehead

I’m not really jazzed about the 18th Eirika and Ephraim alts this will probably bring but whatever saves orbs I guess

2 Likes

Wait we had a Forging Bonds like this. Lilina, Mae, Julia, Elise…they were in a magical girl play. That would be amazing.

5 Likes

Yeah and Fallen Julia got looped in on the whole mess it was hilarious!!

4 Likes

saying other to be contradictory

But honestly, I just don’t see the evidence. Babies felt like a one time thing, and they really should’ve been a one time thing. But if not, whatever. Easy skip.

5 Likes

It did feel like a one time thing because of the anniversary, but it was a cool concept that could be explored further. I think it was also well received, but that was likely in part to the units being so powerful.

1 Like

Look sov may deserve it but my ORB STASH HASNT RECOVERED FROM VALM YET

4 Likes