Final bets for April Special Heroes!

I just imagined a cute young Leo and Takumi Duo hero

Now I can’t get it out of my head

1 Like

Normally people just want to keep their orbs/money, but you want to live?

What dangerous pact have you made that kills you if a fates banner appears?

is it your fate?

5 Likes

Sure lol

2 Likes

I just don’t see how the one on the left with the blaringly huge ponytail could not be a baby

And beyond that they look so much like Tana that it might as well be tattooed on her silhouette forehead

I’m not really jazzed about the 18th Eirika and Ephraim alts this will probably bring but whatever saves orbs I guess

2 Likes

Wait we had a Forging Bonds like this. Lilina, Mae, Julia, Elise…they were in a magical girl play. That would be amazing.

5 Likes

Yeah and Fallen Julia got looped in on the whole mess it was hilarious!!

4 Likes

saying other to be contradictory

But honestly, I just don’t see the evidence. Babies felt like a one time thing, and they really should’ve been a one time thing. But if not, whatever. Easy skip.

5 Likes

It did feel like a one time thing because of the anniversary, but it was a cool concept that could be explored further. I think it was also well received, but that was likely in part to the units being so powerful.

1 Like

Look sov may deserve it but my ORB STASH HASNT RECOVERED FROM VALM YET

4 Likes

Yeah, but like, I could skip it. Which is really all that matters, when you think about it.

2 Likes

I couldnt
Thats what matters to me

4 Likes

On one hand if it’s a kids banner then the tt will probably be good, on the other I’m not a fan of baby characters powercreeping their adult selves, I wish adult Minerva could be as good as the young version…

5 Likes

Heroes dressed as themselves but they brand it as special heroes for the profit

7 Likes

The heroes who scored lowest on the popularity polls, but with gamechanging BST and base kits, so that people have to whale for them anyway. They need to sell the unpopular characters somehow.

4 Likes

This whole banner feels like such a wild card.

Kinda just wishing for some originality in this one ; don’t really want a sequel to the ‘‘kids’’ banner.

5 Likes

I’m so nervious holy fucc

5 Likes

Wildcard?

Xane Banner:
Every unit on the banner is Xane, but transformed into different units.

4 Likes

My bets are SS babies

We’ll have a Duo Eirika and Ephraim as babies, I think a Sword infantry with eirika as the lead

Duo skill can be DR or smth

Baby Tana who is just better og Tana with Canto

Larachel with Canto as well

Smth tells me lyon will be a demote, maybe blue to cover the entire weapon triangle

And call me crazy but innes will be the TT unit

6 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: Omgggg :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

You like predicted the future :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

7 Likes

Well, you pretty much called exactly what it is.

1 Like