Final thoughts? (NOTICE: FINALE/END OF SERVICE INCOMING)

So, Dragalia is shutting down some time after Chapter 26 concludes. So, time to share our final thoughts!

Got any fun stories to share? Also, feel free to discuss your faves, whether it be a character, an event, or a game mode you really liked.

7 Likes

Well there goes any chances of me being able to try it :fgo_shutensip:

6 Likes

It’s always sad to see a game shut down :feh_ikecry:

9 Likes

My phone couldn’t handle when they increased the system requirements so they already stopped service to me a while ago :feh_berniebulli:

It was a great game though, sad to see it die.

3 Likes

Damn. As someone who’s never played it before I’m kinda surprised it’s ending. Haven’t heard news from it in a while but I didn’t think it was doing badly or anything close to the point of shutting down.

Was never planning on playing it but it did look interesting enough and am sad to see it go.

7 Likes

I remember this game. I haven’t played in a while, but big F for the fans. Hopefully Nintendo releases a Switch adaptation or something.

5 Likes

I’ve never played it, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about it so it’s sad to see a decent gacha go. Just like Cygames to let something die with dignity. :feh_dimitrisalute:

3 Likes

I played the game since launch and only dropped it late last year. Still sad to see it go. I think I’ll miss the game’s music the most. Never has a mobile game had so many bangers :feh_dimitrisalute:

6 Likes

Saw this person when doing a raid battle. Awww…

1 Like

Super heartbroken about this. Day 1 player and invested so much time energy and love building up my halidom. Don’t know where to move on next. Sad that my Alliance and Discord group is disbanding :sob::broken_heart:

1 Like

It’s all over.

The finale was very thrilling. Held off on playing until Chapter 26 part 2 came out, so I can complete the full chapter in one sitting.

The final boss fight(s)? Icing on the cake.

For now…Farewell, Dragalia Lost.

:fgo_helenasalute:

5 Likes