Finally a +10 Veronica

Too bad it’s not the OG one.

She is finally complete. Now to see if Sonia is worth…

31 Likes

:feh_catria:

5 Likes

I’d give a like, but I literally can’t.

2 Likes

Unfortunately Sonia is most likely not worth… No prf.

and her best inheritable weapon is probably Veronica’s lol

3 Likes

I to finally have a +10 Veronica

2 Likes

I dont have the feathers for +10 veronica.
:feh_ikecry:

1 Like

Damn… her art is really good too… guess I’ll put her on the to do list for 2024 :pensive:

@gVader Nice. Wanted to @ you too, but didn’t know if you’d have the feathers ready to +10

@t3rraS RIP :pensive: I ended up having to send so many manuals home when they first announced Veronica last month (?) . How many feathers do you have now?

Wanted to @ you too, but didn’t know if you’d have the feathers ready to +10

After all the summoning I did on Dagr’s banner, I sent home a bunch of units who had no fodder that I need or units I don’t plan on building do I had well over 400k feathers ready, and even before that I only needed around 35k feathers for the +10

Damn… her art is really good too…

At least if you need a good Blue mage mix tank she is a good option

Yup. Will eventually get to her but without the prf she’s kinda low on my priority list since I just finished Veronica.

Also since you didn’t @ them I might as well since I know @Orilla is going to +10 her

1 Like

For sure @Orilla is gonna +10

1 Like

I only got +9 (and now only 300 feathers)

If the trend continues I’ll wait for her August limited manual, gives me something to actually look forward to that month, since CYL isn’t it.

3 Likes

100k so technically i could be at +5

but i like having enough wiggle room that i can do a couple of skill fodders whenever so i try to no do +10s till i hit 200k.

Yeah, I feel you. I usually wait until 200k before fully committing too, especially since I hate having units between +1 and +10. Good luck saving feathers :ok_hand:

@Tandor Yeah, I was contemplating on keeping her at +9 since I feel she’s a likely ephemera candidate and I could’ve saved some grails but I just wanted her +10 asap lol. Good luck merging her tho

4 Likes

I simply just went straight to +10 since I also plan on +10’ing Sonia and V.eronica’s weapon is one of her best options atm, so either way if I just went +10 now or waited for the Ephemera I’d still be using 500 grails, and I can wait until she is in the Ephemera to give her weapon to Sonia

2 Likes

Honestly this. I wouldn’t mind having a spare copy of her tome for another blue tome project at some point (maybe Sonia, once I recover feathers and finish my other projects)

2 Likes

Normally, or should I say for all of my Grail units so far (FE, Kronya, Patrine, V.eronica) I just went and straight up +10’d them (the first 3 without even waiting for rerun’s) but I think for Sonia I’m going to make her +8, then wait for rerun then hope she comes in as a HoF unit (because I would really like to get Blue Stars on her)

2 Likes

Yeah same. I’ve only made Gangrel +10 so far (and immediately when he came, so I have an extra copy thanks to a rerun) but now I think I’m gonna slow down on grail spending. Still wanna finish Ena (and now Sonia as well).

2 Likes

Gonna do something similar. Will throw all copies I get at her, and wait for her rerun. Probably won’t use grails until after that. Might build Brunnya in the meanwhile, since I haven’t yet.

How long does it take for a GHB to be rerun anyway?