Finally get my 1st rare prism

Just quick question, I want to buy personal training/lunchtime/personal lesson, I know when I buy them I need to have 5000 mana prisms. Is there a time limit when I buy them like it last for 2-3 months ??

3 Likes

I redeemed my 1 Rare prism for lunchtime and it says over 1 year in time…

1 Like

No time limit once you unlock them with RPs.

Tho from all the CEs you mentioned, Lunchtime would be the highest priority, followed by Personal Lesson (provided you have Arctic to raise, for example), and then Personal Training looks like something you spend your RPs on only if you swim in them.

3 Likes

Thank guys for the answer

1 Like

Does personal lesson help enough to spend RP on it compared to the Valentine’s Divine foundant CE?

Would prioritize Mona Lisa over Personal Lesson if you don’t have it

You need more QP than MC EXP, after all

1 Like

I would not spend anything on Personal Lesson.

Others may find differently, but I got Arctic to lvl 10 without it, and there are no other high-priority MCs that need that much XP. Once you’ve leveled your important MCs, it becomes dead weight, and you often need to sacrifice bond gains to slot it.

3 Likes

Remember that the biggest chunks of exp you earn are probably from grinding lotto events, and you won’t use personal lesson during those. I’d say they’re quite low priority.

Fondant CE is great but they take 25 rare prisms to MLB, for most people that probably isn’t an amount they can easily spare.

1 Like

Depends on your roster, playstyle, and your goals. If you aren’t in a hurry to max MCs (esp Arctic with its absurd exp requirements), then no. I wouldn’t spend RP on anything but Bond Points CE and Mona Lisa on early stages in game.

But Foundant is also situational. It’s not like every enemy is divine, but it does give your servants a nice boost when you encounter one. And needs 5RP for each copy iirc.

1 Like

The only correct answer:

3 Likes

I’d say go with Mona Lisa. Well, you need the MP to buy it too. Servant skill upgrading may need lot of mats, but a lot more QP. Help a lot in the lotto/fest, as I’ve heard from others.

@The_Cheeseman

3 Likes

As someone who used a rp on PL last year…

I’m glad I did it since I’m essentially in mc freedom now (~5 mil on my last 3 MC’s combined). Yes it’s dead weight now, but so is ML except for a week every year. But I also got PL 6 mo before lanterns and I was trying not to run too many favorites into bond 10 before then so I didn’t mind dropping CLT when necessary.

Now that lanterns are here, value of PL probably depends on how highly you value MC freedom and not wasting MC exp

4 Likes

Says the whale with rainbow apples. It’s a friendly dig, :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I barely use rainbow apples btw :stuck_out_tongue: A handful for a couple of lotteries when I didn’t have a lot of apples saved, but my AP experience is virtually the same as that of most F2P players.

MCs are just not that big a deal to level unless you must get them done ASAP or you don’t use your natural AP. Bond>>>>>>>MC XP.

3 Likes

Personal Lesson is only really worth it, imo, if you’re interested in soloing and trying to max out Atlas Academy ASAP. The rest of the MCs you can comfortably incorporate into routine farming teams and they’ll naturally attract the XP they need while helping you out, but Atlas has nothing to help a farming team. So unless you have the Servants and CEs to make up for it, levelling Atlas can be a slow and painful process and PL can take the edge off that process. At least, that’s all I’ve ever used it for.

2 Likes

I just bought lunchtime though, personal lesson just happen to be there for question sake

1 Like