Finally got the orbs to finish him ♡

Title basically.

I wasn’t going to go for the +10 but one thing lead to another and I just got overall very lucky so I thought ‘why not?’ and here I am.

He’s not my favorite character but he definitely gets in my top 5 3H favorite males there are too many very good charcters in this game :feh_morganagrom:. Generally I like somewhat more complex characters but Raphael is a bit of an exception lol, he’s a bit too honest of a character but I supose that’s where his charm comes from. Also, it’s nice having a character which is just nice and wholesome in a game so full of drama lol. He really do be good :fgo_ereshlove:

I’m overall pretty happy with the results, with his current build he literally kills whatever gets in the way. He’s also got a CC build but I just never use it. Just like this he’s good enough :cathug:

Here's how he looks now

I need DF :fgo_gudako:

And that is all

Goodbye and have a nice evening everyone! :two_hearts:

30 Likes

Ooooo, lots of stuff today

Congrats on finishing Raphael Dei :fgo_serenityay:

13 Likes

Eyyy congratz on finishing him! :catclap: :catdance: :catclap:

13 Likes

based

12 Likes

Now I am thinking of fishing for another copy of him (now that I know who’s on the Valentine banner and Hero Fest), just to get rid of the atk flaw.

Anyways, grats! :catclap:

10 Likes

Looks at my Eitri
3a3znj
Congrats!

13 Likes

Update: Second copy came 32 orbs later. Manualing him so I can start merging later.

8 Likes

Thankssssss, and thank you too Fresh and Sapphire :feh_sylvainlove:

Omg Lara I missed you, it’s been so long :pleading_face:

Congrats if it was random good luck on a legendary, sorry if it was actual hell because it can only have gone in one of those ways :feh_nino:

Yay! Was gonna encourage you to pull for him against my old orb saving oath but won’t be necessary anymore :feh_babyseliph:

12 Likes

A bit of both I guess? Back in November I finished my Dagr merges, and got 9 of Eitri in the process (I needed 5 of Dagr so I pulled quite a bit on the banner). At that point I figured I might as well +10 the little bugger so I planned to pull for her on the January mythic. That went pretty well. Made a topic about it if you’re curious.

And thanks!

9 Likes

Congratulations he looks amazing, machine gun armored bows are always good.

9 Likes

Not a Raph fan, but hey! A +10 is still a +10. Congrats! I’m sure he’s a very strong boy! Be Proud in your achievement!

10 Likes

The best! :feh_arvisboneappetite:

9 Likes

Congrats Dei! :feh_faedance:

6 Likes

y e s

Thanks babe :fgo_ereshlove: hopefully you’ll finish many of your projects soon too :cathug:

6 Likes