Finally my first +10

Been playing since release (with a short break) but I finally got my first +10. I’ve been lurking here occasionally for a while now so I decided I’d join up and try to be active when this finally happened. Anyway here she is and thanks! For discussions sake why don’t y’all post your favorite or your first +10?

49 Likes

congrats :smiley:

11 Likes

but how have you been playing since release without merging someone to +10 :thinking:

13 Likes

Congrats! The first +10 always feels great to finish!

As for me, I can’t remember exactly who was my first +10. It was either A!Tiki or Titania :catroll:

Tiki and Titania

As for my favorite +10, there’s a 4-way tie :catlie:

Also, welcome to the community! :catwave:

12 Likes

oh yeah :O welcome too :smile: I really overlooked the “first post” thingy :joy:

8 Likes

Congratulations on finishing your Lilina, she looks great!

My first ever +10 was Florina! As for my fav +10, it’s hard to say as it’d have to be my Lachesis, M!Lachesis or Resplendent Eliwood

10 Likes

I did not play optimally for a long time :sweat_smile:. Still don’t but I’m much better than I was haha.

8 Likes

The cat emotes are strong here

2 Likes

Lilina. Fine nuking even to this day.

Great job. And welcome to the community

7 Likes

She looks good! Only real suggestion would be to upgrade to DB4 if possible.

5 Likes

Both of those look amazing! Thanks!

4 Likes

And I guess we’re showing off our first +10s? Well mine was Eirika.

10 Likes

That looks like a fun Florina build!

3 Likes

I can’t remember who my first +10 was, but I think it was Eirika.

She was the main character of my first FE game, and also happened to be my first 5* in Heroes. She’s got a lot of other skills that I swap on and out as I need them. I’m hoping IS starts giving out second refines at some point so my girl can really shine.

9 Likes

Yeah that’s something I need to do but the only fodder I’ve got is Celica. Since she got her refine I kinda wanted to build her, but we’ll see if she sits around long enough maybe I’ll fodder her for it. Thanks!

2 Likes

Understandable. There are a fair few others who have it now so I’m sure you’ll get more eventually!

2 Likes

Oh and I love that Eirika! Her Resplendent…form? Costume? Outfit?..is my favorite thus far.

1 Like

I love it! That’s one thing I really loved about these boards was seeing people make the characters that they have an attachment to work even if they sometimes are not the most ideal.

5 Likes

Yep, that’s her resplendent. Not sure I’d say it was my favorite but it’s pretty nice. I was just happy for the extra stats tbh.

1 Like

okay my first one was good old Sakura :smile:
she´s pretty outdated to todays standarts, but I use her anyways when I can ^^

picture arrived

Weapon is Pain+ atm, she also has Witchy Wand and a few others though.
Special is variable, atm it´s miracle.

it also seems I missed a call - whoops XD

6 Likes