Inspired by @MrShinyGyarados (and my inability to ever sit down and replay a game) I decided to do one of my own. I will do it on Hard Classic, because I’m not good at the game. The final map will have 15 slots to fill, Chrom is needed in every map. Robin is only forced in Invisible Ties so they are a choice, but not necessary.
First come first serve
I will allow three child units, but you need to tell me your pairings (this should go well). (pairings are also first come first serve.)
If someone chooses Robin, they will also choose the gender, boon and bane, even height, hair, face, and hair color. If someone chooses Morgan, they must wait to see what gender Robin is so they can chose their spouse. If someone chooses Morgan, but no one chooses Robin, they can choose robin’s Gender.
Tell me which class to eventually change to when I can (no DLC classes, check the wiki for what classes they can be become)
If someone is after the 15 new units, they can choose Chrom’s class. If you choose to choose chrom’s class early, you can’t choose anything else, but it is set in stone.
No Xenologue Characters.
No spotpass characters.
- Severa Father: Lon’qu Class: Sorcerer Choice: @TMFM
- Tiki Class: Wyvern Lord Choice: @Kuribabylon52
- Donnel Class: Villager Choice: @GamingBro1
- Miriel Class: War Cleric Choice: @Thehalohedgehog
- Kjelle Father: Gregor Class: Hero Choice: @MrShinyGyarados
- Say’ri Class- Assassin Choice: @SomePriestess
- Chrom(M!Avatar) Class- Paladin +Spd -Luck Choice: @ShinxDaSphinx
- Laurent Father: Henry Class: Dark Knight Choice: @SaltLobster
- Nowi Class: Dark Knight Choice: @Cartamoneta
- Gregor Class: Assassin Choice: @HeavenlyTempest
- Virion Class: Bow Knight Choice: @SaltLobster
- Lissa Class: Sage Choice: @TMFM
- Cherche Class: War Cleric Choice: @ShinxDaSphinx
- Maribelle Class: War Cleric Choice: @Thehalohedgehog
- Flavia Class: Bow Knight Choice: @SomePriestess
Also, fun fact, I have all of M!Robin’s Supports except the father supports for all of the children.