Fire Emblem Heroes - Mythic Hero (Elimine: Scouring Saint)

Flayn got powercrept on Astra season at least. :feh_flaynconcern:

St. Elimine before Athos? Really?

She’s gorgeous, very useful (unless C Fued 3 rises) and she would’ve appeared but where’s my Greybeard Archsage?

15 Likes

Oh hey cool! Her False Start thingamajig is res based! Canas is safe! :feh_nino:

I think :feh_birbscare:

6 Likes

Shutting down BCatria just made her 100 times better. Now I need to find a Near Savior that will not mind the extra speed granted by her to join my AFjorm in Astra.

7 Likes

Free summon colorless then done

6 Likes

Finally a crossover!
But seriously, this is the first I’m hearing she was introduced in a bonus disc. That’s hilarious!

16 Likes

Yeah, she does a bunch of anime covers

5 Likes

She also shuts down AFjorm on defense. Back to BHector I guess…

9 Likes

This is really tempting to summon for her. She shares with two units that could use merges, so here’s to hoping it goes well!

Probably B-Ephraim then
He gets some very respectable Spd with his refine.

4 Likes

From the way I read it it sounds like it, yeah. No Shining Emblem/Holy Knight Aura, No TP, no Menace, No Shield Pulse/Hardy Fighter, no Skills that applies a status on unit at start of turn and also no skills that applies debuffs at start of turn.

Not the “Dispell” effect that I wanted but it’s close enough. It even stops Odd/Even Recovery. (on those affected, if you have two and only one is debuffed it seems like it cancels it out and skills proc as normal.)

6 Likes

Great unit but I’ll probably free summon colorless and dip

My failed P-Doro attempt drained me enough

6 Likes

For some reason I think Elimine will not be on top of A Hero Rises like Altina and Seiros.
Because I really want to have a good chance of getting her. Another staff unit for my collection! :feh_flaynsmile:

9 Likes

god she’s SO hot

False Start on Astra season kills my Anima Pulse setup. Nice.

Now I gotta build a new team after a year or so of the current team. :feh_rood:

On the plus side, she also kills A!Fjorm’s Hardy Fighter and I think Catria Brave balls support right?

10 Likes

Wait.

St. Elimine is a FE6 mythic but the trailer played FE7 remixed Gaiden music? :feh_confused:

13 Likes

You didn’t expect them to release an OLD MAN before a blonde goddess waifu did you?

I would have preferred Durban, Hartmut or Athos but we’ve never had a Staff Legendary/Mythic so I guess this is ok.

15 Likes

She probably won’t be number 1 but I can see her placing well

Flayn is an amazing supporter and Elimine is even better

11 Likes

What are the chances to get False Start as a skill in the future? The way it’s worded, it could seem like a recurring effect. Does it have some kind of lore attack to it like Fallen Star? Or is just a variation of Stall Ploy that’s on Riev, but also as a skill?

Asking for my light friends.

1 Like

I want durban so we can get another armads variant before og armads gets a refine

5 Likes

Since everyone’s already made the “Where Athos” and “RIP Flayn” comments, I’ll instead wonder about the Artist credit. That’s usually a name people use to avoid being recognized as being part of a work. I mean, fair. I’d be embarrassed to be associated with FEH too.

14 Likes