First Hall of Forms clear. Don't mind if I do

5 Likes

Honestly this gamemode is pretty whack

Having fun with this one so far

7 Likes

I got Ragnarok refined, Rally up Res+, Mirror Impact, Mystic Boost, and Odd Spd Wave all on my first battle… I feel like good skills are pretty common or I just used up the majority of my luck in battle 1.

5 Likes

The selection you can get is pretty wack.

I got Atk/Spd Solo as a choice for Boey’s first skill.

I gave him Rouse Atk/Def from the same selection.

3 Likes

Boey got some nice skills so far!

6 Likes

Noooo! Boey gets close counter build-in with his refined tome! Then you can combine it with stuff like Steady Stance 4 and Quick Riposte like this:

Okay… just found out the game suggests tactic skills. Not a bright idea when you have 4 infantry

2 Likes

I’m having genuine fun with this mode, the random elements add a nice touch! But I predict this won’t last long, it would be more fun if they implement something similar to an infinite ascending tower.

PS: I spent all my torches and got stage 16, I probably could have gotten stage 17.

3 Likes

Well, no mode/event has remained exactly the same as when it was introduced, hopefully the rewards will get at least a bit better and they make interesting changes/additions to the mode itself. It’s a peculiar mode, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it feels a bit basic the first 2 or 3 times it comes around to test the waters.