First Max Merge, Plus Team Aid

Hello. So as of recently, I just managed to get my first five star at max merges, which really excites me. As for the reason I am posting it here, a friend of mine told me that I should show him off here, along with the rest of my team(s) as I’m always asking for ways to improve my units.

First team is my core team, while the second team is a more themed based one that I enjoy to mess around with.
If anyone has any suggests to make them better, I would be very appreciated. Thank you!

4 Likes

So you’re the one he talked about :eyes:

Pretty great teams, nice job with Haar. All I’d really do is give Takumi the Phantom Spd Seal to help him proc Watersweep more often, and maybe give Laslow Galeforce (though that makes him a more offensive unit, so I’d see what I like better between it or Aether), maybe Brazen Atk/Spd Seal for the other Takumi for when he’s in range, lookin’ pretty great otherwise.

:wave:t2:
Ye, it was indeed. There was always a reason as to why. :point_right:t2: :point_right:t2:

Watersweep.

1 Like

Looking good gurl. :ok_hand:t2:
Still hating the blessings.

1 Like

Can see what you meant when you said they like Laslow, looks even better with Summoner Support. :eyes:

Ah yeah, my bad

Mmhmm. & the Summon Supp. really makes his stats shine, which is :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:.

1 Like

Nowi and Est who are close behind:

1 Like

I use to use phantom speed on my Takumi originally, so maybe I will give it another shot if it works well with his sweep skill. As for my Laslow, I have thought about giving him galeforce, I always went against it as I need some sort of way for him to keep his HP up.

1 Like

I had to use them for something, you know that I don’t pull for any of the units they work with. Besides, I think they look pretty all different.

They have unfortunately been at plus nine for some time now, there’s only so much luck when you only free summon.

They look prettier when they’re matching. :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

1 Like