First Module acquired

My first module is for Mayer.
The last time she shone was during cc4 risk 22. :ak_laughinglappy:

The module give one summon with 0 deployment limit cost, it’s similar to Beanstalk’s free Summon. Now, Mayer(Magallan and Scene) can deploy a (free) summon without taxing your deployment limit.

quests, requirement and benefits:

each device is unique to the operator:

7 Likes

Dang, can’t believe you’re consuming 100 Trust. Gonna have to farm that all over again.

/s looks neat

6 Likes

We should abuse this Summoner thingy :fgo_buster:

5 Likes

I did Deepcolor’s which is a little different:

Now she can fill the deployment limit on lots of stages all by herself.

5 Likes

hors

damage number is slightly bigger :ak_lappdumb:

6 Likes

Lol the trust level doesn’t go down. Also am I the only one whose first module unlocked was Dobermann cause she was actually the least cost/easiest to get the requirements to as a super common 4 star to get too? Now I want all these modules cause they reveal more info or secrets about the operator. Some more fluff then juicy but still.

2 Likes

Well since I don’t wanna be the only one without sharing some pics lol

5 Likes

Good skin is good :feh_navarreculture:

Didn’t raise her tho
:running_man:t2:

1 Like

:star_struck: i did not notice there are more details when clicking on the “zoom icon” of the device.(so tiny)

2 Likes

Secret lore is secret shhh

She was one of my early pulls when I started 2 years ago. And her skill of powering up all 3 star units when your just starting is so useful i thought everyone would be using it. Plus she had a rare bonus range square that most melee ops didn’t have so it was nice to toss her behind a Defender or other Guard for bonus dps and cover. Plus now her module makes her deployable on a ranged square and that’s even more useful then before…Sadly I’m in endgame and her usefulness drops real fast once you hit endgame

3 Likes