Fjorm Builds

I decided to pull for another Fiora on the Legendary banner today after seeing Geese’s weapon, and, well…

I got the last merge on a Fjorm. Now, I never intended to merge Fjorm, but she has nothing for fodder so I just started merging copies, and over time, here we are. Since I have no idea what to do with this, I wanted to ask if anyone had interesting builds for her.

4 Likes

There are a couple things people usually do with her
Damage Reduction plus Ice Mirrror is wild
Damage Reduction is probably the best thing for her b skill, special spiral could also work for infinite ice mirror
The rest of the empty spots are up to you really

5 Likes

I would honestly never have thought of Life and Death with damage reduction for her, but that does sound like a good time. I don’t have L&D 4, but I definitely have the budget option to see how it goes.

She has a couple AR bonus seasons coming up (and it’s water season) so have fun cheating your way to the top

1 Like

I run V!Faye in Light season with one of each mythic, I was already cheating my way to the top. But it’ll be nice to have someone who can help out on Astra season for once.

This is what I’ve run on mine in the past

But I might switch to this because relying on visible buffs is inconsistent, and I much prefer NFU on tanks these days

4 Likes

Here’s my Fjorm

I got 2 L!Tiki manuals instead of +Spd Fjorms though
:feh_elisad:

4 Likes

This is the build I plan to use for her, once I get all the merges.

Build-wise, mine has all of these except for the Oath.

4 Likes

I run this

I was going to use a spd boon,but…I’m getting a little bored making spd base builds,so opted out for this.

5 Likes

I don’t play feh anymore, but this is what I used to run:

4 Likes

This is probably how I’d build her

6 Likes

Aight aight guys, stop clogging up the thread, because this is the ONLY way to correctly run Fjorm

But fr tho this is probably what I want her to look like. (Have the fodder but not the merges)

(Might wanna run Phantom Spd tho)

Tho there’s certainly a lot of other options. NFU, NCD, Lulls, or DR skills are all good for her b slot. Her a slot could be basically any tier 4 stance.

3 Likes

I used to theorycraft a Sorcery Blade build for her to patch up her low damage. May still be a fun way to build her, and low budget with sorcery blade being a seal now.

1 Like

Here’s what I plan to do with her (when I’ll have the fodder AND the merges :feh_elisad:).
I’m still missing bracing stance, and 7 merges (and no, I was not gonna summon on the shitty blue batch that we got for the legendary banner).

With this build full active, she has 59/47/61/62 against melee units, they cannot charge up their special thanks to the tier 3 stance, no buffs in atk/spd from bonuses. She’s just a wall. So yeah, just hope I’ll be able to accomplish this (but I’m gonna bookmark this thread because you guys have some neat ideas, thanks for that :feh_birbpeek:)

4 Likes

These are some really great builds ideas, everyone. General consensus seems to be that she’s just really versatile and can do a lot. I’m liking the idea of Stance skills a lot, so I’ll take a look over what I’ve got there. I also really like the combo of damage reduction and Threaten Attack/Speed, so maybe one day if I can pull the needed fodder for it. Thank you all for the recommendations!

3 Likes