Flawed Sprites

I’m just making this thread, because I noticed something about a Servant in JP.

Summer Musashi - Stage 3:

See it? Look further below. She has no feet!

So I got curious, have you guys ever noticed similar flaws in battle sprites?

2 Likes

Mmm… It’s not that she has no feet, it’s just that her heels are so high, she’s standing on the balls of her feet.

But shouldn’t we at least see her toes??

1 Like

I don’t know. Maybe the shoes’ shadows cover them?

Okita has to be the foot girl. If Musashi had her toes on that ascension, she’d be too powerful.

4 Likes

It’s just the shoes’ unique design
Her toes is not supposed to be revealed

Sure.
Has anyone ever mentioned Mecha Eli’s sticks before?

Looking at the other sprites, it does seem out of place with the other feet postures, but it seems partly intentional given that the third one has a bit of a novel design — ultimately debatable though.

Reference:

3 Likes

My servants got replaced with shadow servants!

Hasn’t happened for a long time (~10 months), but the graphics used to be pretty glitchly on my tablet and this would happen frequently.

11 Likes

I had to read the Servant’s name to see that massive one is Tamamo.
I first thought that’s someone like Babbage.

4 Likes

Something absolutely horrible happened to my Waver a while back, I think I may have used him too much and started to decompose

12 Likes

Welcome to the community,and that is kinda scary

1 Like

I’ve been… Examining mUSAshi’s sprites for a while, and I have yet to see anything I would consider “flawed”. Perhaps I should extend my research into doujins, as well? Yeah, that’s right, for science.

5 Likes

Such genuine desire to know. Likewise. :fgo_rinlaugh:

2 Likes

Jeanne’s hand and fingers that hold the flag
in The 2nd and 3rd ascension, the palm seems bigger than the 1st one. In the 3rd Ascension, you can see the flag’s staff through her fingers.

3 Likes

That’s a weird one, nothing about her right hand changes between ascensions, so why did they even change it? But yeah, I see the same things on mine.

1 Like