Flora buff/debuff bott (astra)

I just started using my Odin for a buffer, but am considering replacing with flora. I happened to get her to +3 from off banner summons over a long period of time. It would be better on light season with Eir, but what she does is already accomplished. Eventually we will get a Res boosting mythic anyway.This is the build im considering:

Summary

Current Odin:

Summary

1 Like

I guess Flora could work for that, but to me she seems like a way more expensive Tethys that can’t Dance and is very vulnerable to doubles.

I feel like Tethys with Temari and Disarm Trap would serve a very similar role and give much more flexibility in how your carry can move.

You should also be very, VERY aware of Panic Tower placement when running all those visible buffs. One strike of Panic and Thrasir’s gonna swoop in and you can kiss your tank good-bye. So you’ll have to figure out a way to either avoid or destroy the Panic Tower, which is another reason why I’d prefer Tethys: she gives more movement to get around that problem.

Personally I think Flora is far stronger on AR-D, although she really wants Sturdy Impact for the role.

6 Likes

Normally she would be considered more expensive but I already have her at +3 so it’s of no cost atm. But I see what you mean about her being to slow and less utility.

I do have her in my infantry pulse defense team, which I haven’t updated in a while. So she’s sitting at neutral +speed. So that’ll be nice when I update that. She’s still using default Atk/res solo, which does work but is inferior to an impact.

2 Likes

Changed to “fluff”? Hmm, guess I could have worded it differently. I’m looking to see people’s opinions on the viability of this build.

1 Like

She has the Res so it work, but as @LadyLuna says panic can be a problem and Tethys can at least dance. I would suggest in combat buffs unless you have a way to prevent panic. If you really want a visible buffer Odin is better because he can take advantage of the buffs and flora is more of a nuke and a good anti-mage with her weapon and stats.

1 Like

Tbh I think she’s just a Tethys that can’t dance. Tethys runs this exact build but with more spd, ease of merging, and can dance which is waaaaaay more useful.

You could run her like this if you want, but I think Tethys is just better, pretty much because she can dance.

2 Likes

Yeah that does make sense. Only issue for me, I have a total of 3 tethys and not a +res. Eventually I’ll obtain more but right now I’m lacking availability.

2 Likes