Flying Nino A Skill?

I’m breaking down and getting a Forma Soul for my HoF flying Nino. The problem is her A Skill. I currently have a choice between Atk/Spd Push 4, Brazen Atk/Spd 4, and (hopefully) Swift Sparrow 3. How would you rank the three skills in usefulness to Nino?

With Atk/Spd Push 4, it works right away and it’ll drop her down to Desperation range eventually, but it will also eventually stop working if she’s in enough matches and (if my calculations are right) has to be used twice before dropping her into Desperation range which would allow for a counterattack that her bulk can’t take that might also drop her out of Atk/Spd Push 4 range.

Brazen Atk/Spd 4 requires her to take damage before it activates; I could pair it with Ardent Sacrifice, but that depends on another ally getting hurt, and then Nino using up a turn healing them.

Swift Sparrow 3 feels like the best option, but it hasn’t appeared to me yet. So if it doesn’t, I’ll need to choose now between Push and Brazen.

Help?

• (1) Brazen Atk/Spd 4, (2) Atk/Spd Push 4, (3) Swift Sparrow 3
  • (1) Brazen Atk/Spd 4, (2) Swift Sparrow 3, (2) Atk/Spd Push 4
  • (1) Atk/Spd Push 4, (2) Brazen Atk/Spd 4, (3) Swift Sparrow 3
  • (1) Atk/Spd Push 4, (2) Swift Sparrow 3, (3) Brazen Atk/Spd 4
  • (1) Swift Sparrow 3, (2) Brazen Atk/Spd 4, (3) Atk/Spd Push 4
  • (1) Swift Sparrow 3, (2) Atk/Spd Push 4, (3) Brazen Atk/Spd 4

0 voters

Her build currently:

2 Likes

That moment when its a thread about Nino-chan and no one actually @ me smh

HOW ON EARTH DID U EVEN GET DESPO ON SF NINO, U ARE A LEGEND :feh_angrynino:

SS3 is definitely the best skill on her bc of its consistency.

If u didn’t get SS3, then Atk/Spd Push 4 would b the next best choice, because its not like ur going to let her take a hit unless absolutely necessary, and besides, just some simple Ardent Sacrifice shld b good to keep her on track. Besides, there are other units u have on ur team, so if at any point her health becomes too low u can use the others to kill the rest. Also, there are also only that many foes on the field, so u don’t have to worry so much abt the 25% HP threshold

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who voted, especially @Vegi. Sorry I didn’t @ you, I haven’t been here for months so I’m getting to know people again, haha.

I went with Atk/Spd Push 4 and I’m hoping for SS3. Farming for it, currently.

1 Like

With Atk/Spd Oath and Despo, she may also appreciate Sturdy Impact, allowing you to run something like Brazen Atk/Spd (or even Phantom Speed) for a broader killing potential.

2 Likes

Not a bad idea. Sturdy Impact hasn’t come up yet, but if it does, I’ll consider it. Thank you!

2 Likes