For those interested in Kempf

Just throwing this out there for anyone on the fence about building a Kempf… All it takes is one sacrificial B!Eliwood and he turns into a monster. Throw Annette on his team and you can do some crazy stuff

B!Eliwood gives him swift sparrow 3 (+6 atk and +7 spd) and atk/spd ruse 3 (-5 atk, -5 spd, guard effect on opponent)

Annette’s crusher weapon (1 additional movement space) combined with her assist skill (+6 atk/+6 spd) and def/res ruse 3 (-5 def, -5 res, guard) give even more power to him.

So with the right placement and Annette’s rally skill Kempf can stroll in 4 spaces deep, take out a foe and trigger gale force and walk back out like it’s nothing. While adding 17 chip damage along the way.

19 Likes

@supersoren

7 Likes

Kempf has always been good and can sweep an entire map in a single turn.

13 Likes

Adding Annette to his team was a game changer. That extra movement space is great

5 Likes

IMO this is actually an argument for Annette and not for Kempf. I can do the same thing with other Galeforce Cavs (except the 10 extra chip damage)?

8 Likes

While somewhat true, the chip damage and flash effect can help him defeat opponents that he (and possibly other GF cavs) might normally not be able to.

5 Likes

Yes. I just wanted to emphasize that his uniqueness comes from his weapon effects. For the example above, OG Eliwood does the job much better.

1 Like

Kempf looks better doing it though

1 Like

Kempf probably prefers Atk/Spd Solo 4, but that’s a very rare skill on a single unit. Swift Sparrow 3 is relatively easier to obtain (It’s still a premium skill though). :feh_arthurthink:
Kempf is definitely an interesting unit that has a pretty cool niche. He probably could also run a mixed phase set to spread his debuffs around on Enemy Phase as well, but Galeforce cav is a tried & true kit that works quite well.

Never realised adachi was so good

Eyyyyy, I did something REALLY similar to this lol

2 Likes