For Three Houses fans. Which path leader do you like better and which path is your favorite?

I made it so you can pick 2 if you are stuck on the fence.

• Edelgard
  • Claude
  • Dimitri
  • Rhea

0 voters

• Crimson Flower
  • Blue Lions
  • Vairdent Wind
  • Silver Snow

0 voters

6 Likes

For my favorite path, I’ll choose Blue Lions since they are my favorite route and I loved their members the most

For leader, mostly Dimitri too since he grew on me the most out of these 4 with Claude coming in a pretty close second

Mostly stan BL now but I also stan GD a bit and some of the BE

Didn’t really hate any of the leaders but I like some of them less then others

7 Likes

Claude’s still the best leader but honestly I’m not even that big on him. Just that all the other options are worse than him.

Verdant Wind, but “none” is a strong contender as well.

They all have really really serious flaws. CF got cut short and TWSTD got dealt with offscreen in the epilogue, which is bad on so many levels.

The less said about SS the better, but it’s trash. Just a worse VW with nothing of value added.

VW is a really good route, but ironically it’s weakness is Claude. The main conflict in 3H is honestly between Dimi and Edel. Claude is an amazing character, and his route is really well done, but it feels so much less impactful because he isn’t really attached to either of the other lords, so he’s just sorta there.

AM. It was fine, mostly. Can’t remember too many complaints for it. Just a bit meh on the whole things really. Byleth feels like an afterthought (in VW too; really in every route other than CF TBH), since unlike with Edel (who in AM becomes hegemon Edel without Byleth), Dimi is saved by Rodrigue, while Byleth just sorta sits on their ass. Also, it always bothered me that Fleche goes after Dimi, when Byleth was the one who killed her brother (why Byleth doesn’t know what a PoW is either is beyond me), but that’s just a minor nitpick.

…Well, I wrote the most about AM somehow, but it’s really the one I have the least issue with.

7 Likes

maybe I’m biased because it was my first route but man I love dimitri and the blue lions too much. Silver snow was a close second because I do actually like a lot of the church characters

7 Likes

Character: Claude, but that’s mostly bias. Much as I hate to admit it, he could disappear from the story and little would change. Edelgard is, imo, one of the best written characters of the series so I had to pick both

Route: VW. Golden Deer, golden route. CF was too short, AM rushed Dimitri’s redemption arc and SS is discount VW, but with a heavy infodump that could have been spaced out better

7 Likes

Uh

This is really embarrassing but despite my COPIOUS amounts of fanfiction I’ve actually only played Silver Snow and part of the White Clouds section of Azure Moon

I can’t really vote in good conscience. Although TBH I’m not especially attached to any of the lords, likely because SS was my only route

7 Likes

but you’ll still vote for dimitri and blue lions because you have good taste right :cat:

7 Likes

:feh_sophiadeletethis:

2 Likes

As I said, I can’t really vote in good conscience

However my sister ADORES Dimitri so if I did vote I would choose him just for her

8 Likes

haha, that’s completely understandable. I’m just being cheeky :catflower:

8 Likes

:feh_lynstare:

1 Like

No fighting I am the only one allowed to be an ass since I made the thread.

1 Like

thats ok, emet and I are destined to violently murder each other

7 Likes

Right, that, yes.
The prophecy says that when the stars align during a lunar eclipse, both of us will still be sitting on our asses in our houses, and the destined fight will not occur.

Also, @anon31617451 you don’t need to worry about that. Roughly 99% of what both Almond and I post is never serious.

6 Likes

don’t fucking speak on my behalf

7 Likes

:feh_sophiadeletethis:

How about now?

6 Likes

:catballoon:

6 Likes

:feh_popcorrin:

8 Likes

I know who I like but I don’t know which path I like best because honestly the maps are too similar to make the routes feel less… like one big amalgamation of a blob.

The routes just feel too similar gameplay wise.

8 Likes