For Three Houses fans. Which path leader do you like better and which path is your favorite?

@seiken come lend your support to the cause!

Also NGL, feels really good to see Rhea sitting at 0

5 Likes

oh excuse me then

5 Likes

Yeah, saw that one coming.

I’m willing to let it slide for comedy.

But next time almond…

5 Likes

:catskully:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Yaayyyy ! Team Golden Deer !!

Lysithea cute

@Z-Man , come on, you still haven’t voted :grey_exclamation:

5 Likes

Claude is my favourite house leader by far. also how come it’s Rhea and not Seteth

I wish I could choose ‘none’ for the routes. Partially I want to choose VW just because GD is my favourite house, but I chose CF because it actually offers something different, though it is cut short. AM is decent. SS is completely horrendous. Ngl, the story in all four routes is bad, but at least CF is a bit different

11 Likes

You and me both. Literally the first thing I posted on this thread.

before me and almond turned it into a joke

7 Likes

yuri found dead in miami

9 Likes

He deserves it for being so annoying as an enemy in FEH because of the stupid AI warping around randomly

3 Likes

I can’t believe he didn’t listen to me when i told him not to go to Dr. Baby Mario for surgery :breadsive:

5 Likes

:feh_welp:

5 Likes

Does Mario even have a medical license? Dr Mario seems really sus to me :feh_eirikasus:

6 Likes

well if he’s based his practice in florida it kinda checks out

5 Likes

:feh_dimitrismug: Blue Lions gang let’s go :feh_dimitrismug:

6 Likes

:feh_dimitrisalute:

5 Likes

pikadab

5 Likes

I picked Dimitri because he’s by far my favourite of these 4. Rhea and Claude get honourable mentions tho because I do love them too :fgo_ereshlove: I don’t really like Edelgard tho tbh

As for routes, I also had to pick AM for so many reasons. I’ve mentioned before but to me personally what makes a good story is if it can make me feel things. Both good and bad I want to care enough to feel for these characters and their stories, and AM did just that. I felt so much playing through, from sadness, hope, joy, anger. All of it. I cared so much. Also seeing Dimitri in his journey gave me hope for myself because I was at a pretty big low at the time mentally so that meant a lot to me. Verdant Wind and Silver Snow were fine. I personally didn’t think Silver Snow was that bad but I also thought the final boss was fun. I sat for so long looking at that model LMAO it was so cool. Again CF was my least favourite. I just felt wrong and frustrated the whole time so yeah. Obviously no hate to people who like it or Edelgard it just wasn’t for me at all

9 Likes

no, clearly because you said you like dimitri and didn’t like edelgard you must be instigating something

7 Likes

:feh_sigurdeyes:

Don’t Forget I also said I like Rhea lmao. That’s a call for war in some places

8 Likes