Foreigners or Eresh

Since Summer 2 has pretty much eaten all of my precious SQ (no Fran :fgo_deadinside:), I’m starting to save up SQ for the next banner. Should I go for the Salem 2 banner (Abigail + Sheba), Christmas banner (Eresh), or New Years (Hokusai)? I plan to get Lalter from the 4* freebie, and I already have Jailter. Additionally, I rolled NP3 Nero Caster, Altera, and Caster Gil, but I don’t have a dedicated ST caster (3* don’t count) yet. I am interested in getting a Foreigner, but Eresh is also waifu (so much better than Ishtar). What do you think?

Gameplay wise go for hokusai
Waifu wise go for eresh or hokusai
Daughteru wise take abigail
All of them are good but hokusai is op

6 Likes

Pick who you like the most.

1 Like

Ereah Eresh Eresh !

3 Likes

Ereshkigal, for sure. I’m not biased at all, nope.

1 Like

They are all very good servants, so choose whoever you like the most… there’s no wrong choice. Though…

You’ll probably choose Abigail after playing through salem.

1 Like

At this point in time I’m putting my focus on Eresh. Of course I haven’t seen the story that Abigail appears in yet. Nor do I know all that much of Hokusai beyond bits of gameplay footage. So Ereshkigal has a main advantage of a singularity story to direct my personal saving. But at this point she’s at the top. It’s more a bonus that she’s a good lancer than anything else.

If things work out the Christmas banner could start up while the Abigail banner is still up so could focus on Eresh and then see if there’s anything there after. But at this point have made my targets for the year. If Salem changes that then that’s fine. Having a character suddenly become one I really want isn’t bad. But until that happens, Eresh remains my top pick.

I’d say so with whoever you like the most as a character. Eresh is pretty darn waifu. And if Abigail turns out to be great then no need to hesitate trying for her. But no doubt that Hokusai seems to be an excellent servant. Abigail seems pretty nice too. Some weaknesses, but ones you can compensate for if you desire to. And Ereshkigal can do some nice work as an AOE lancer while also bringing smart team support. At least you’ve got months to plan things out.

This is the most important thing!

Get Eresh!

1 Like

But gameplaywise

This is a waifu collector!

GETTIN WAIFUS IS THE GAME!!!

5 Likes

This is a waifu collector!

GETTIN WAIFUS IS THE GAME!!!

So where’s my jeanne??? :fgo_badciv:

2 Likes

But isn’t abigail your waifu ?:shiki_cat:

I will bring this when i see you rolling for merlin !

1 Like

But i only roll for men !

With?
0 SQ?

2 Likes

xDDDDDDD
You ll get 30sq the day of his rate up xD
save for tomoe

She has rate up in November (maybe) and in April (certain). Her alter has a rate up in January!

Pick one and start saving!!!

1 Like

Unless i do stupid thing to my SQ bonus on 350th days playing llike what i did when i got 300th day playing

Tomoe?, never hard of it

2 Likes

Nope! I like to get her but she isn’t on my will break the bank list!

3 Likes