Ylgr of the Sarcastic OK

Creepy Bride: Fjorm

More will be added in the future as more HoFs occur

Edit History

Edit: Updated Laegjarn’s Build to match the current one
Edit: Updated Lagjarn and Ylgr to match current versions

2 Likes
Laegjarn

I never built Laegjarn, so I’m taking this as my opportunity. I barely even used the others. With Bunny Veronica not getting a refine, and the new tech that eliminates Isolation as a consideration, I kinda feel like Laegjarn’s the best pick in the group. And I’m really pleased that I got every target I wanted. The only piece I’m considering changing is Attack/Defense Rein to Attack/Speed Rein, but I…actually don’t even think that’s necessary.

If I try to build up another, I may work on Bridal Fjorm just to see what she can get, but I’m not that invested in using her for Astra season just yet.

3 Likes
Laegjarn: Denied by RNG

Fjorm: I guess these could be useful

Ylgr: Whoops, bait got a kill

Veronica: 'Free' merge, but certain skills would be nice

4 Likes

Actually for the anniversary she will be free for you

2 Likes

I have 5 souls currently (2 after I burn 3 on this group) so the free anniversary one won’t affect me much for a while.

4 Likes

Just have chamber 25 left

Laegjarn

Gjallarbruh

Ylgr

S!Vero

5 Likes

Why are you equipping Prfs?

It’s not rlly worth it if you plan to pick one up

Formas come with their entire base kit learned + the skills you shaped them with

Not picking any of them up :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

Saving the soul for later

2 Likes

I’m picking up Laegjarn

Only the most premium of skills go to her

That’s why she’s so highly merged because Spd/Def Rein hasn’t shown up for her yet

Veron-egg-ca

O K

The dev's Marry Sue

An Actual Character

Veronica was my carry for earlier maps until her Spd fell off. She was still great for chip tho
Ylgr was my Mage bait. 1st turn set up with Pouch Pulse and Blue Flame was great for taking out Mage nukes early on
Fjorm was mostly a Rescue bot since she didn’t even get her Special, B, C or Seal until near the end
Laegjarn was the requisite melee tank. Like Fjorm, she didn’t have most of her kit until near the end, surviving on Def/Res Bond and Niu buffs alone

1 Like
Laegjarn

Pegasus Flight was her roll on the last chamber so I put it on her lols. She had Daggerbreaker before that and it wasn’t that useful anyway.

Fjorm

Actually a pretty solid set, all things considered. A quirk of Rescue is it doesn’t provide experience unlike other healing assists, so leveling her was awkward.

Ylgr

Steady Impact was pretty nice, and the Ruse came in handy multiple times.

Veronica

That Snag was very useful, especially since Rescue activates it too. A pretty hard hitter in general.

2 Likes
Veronica

I’m still trying to get Rein Spd/Res, and trying to figure out what B skill I really want for her… and also hoping for Ruptured Sky… and sadly the only good G.Tome I like isn’t even an option in this HoF

Laegjarn

Healer

Who?

1 Like

So ah yah todays Skills for Veronica where pretty :fire: if you ask me, no Rein Spd/Res, but Pulse Smoke will be a nice second if Rein Spd/Res doesn’t show up, and Mystic Boost is pretty nice also, and then there’s Ruptured Sky which is what I wanted

2 Likes

Finished the entire HOF

Laegarn

Ylgr

Veronica - She Kinda Carried me for the most part

Fjorm - Picking her up with the Free Forma ofc for easy AR on Astra-So glad IS is giving it now!!!!!!

With Mila on Light and Fjorm on Astra I wont have to worry about those freakin dancers anymore loll.

2 Likes

I was considering Forma’ing myself a Fjorm for that Isolation, but Laegjarn turned out a lot spicier than I first thought she’d be.

Laegjarn

Fjorm

Ylgr

Veronica

2 Likes

I only have one I’m really proud of:

Death

3 Likes

Just cleared chamber 25, here are their final sets

Laegjarn

Fjorm

Ylgr

Veronica

They all did pretty well! Fjorm was able to use Rescue in the final map to trigger Laegjarn’s snag and that was pretty helpful

Overall, Veronica was probably the MVP of this run

1 Like