Forrest is a beautiful boi and I love him

God damn it, Heroes. Just when I think I’m done with you, you pull me back in, you ■■■■■■■ dick. Forrest must be +10ed by me because he’s beautiful and I love him and he’s one of my favorite Fates and FE characters, you granted my wish and I hate you for it

11 Likes

I think he’s the 4* focus unit on the banner too, so he’ll be very common :feh_morganagrom: Have fun!

6 Likes

Maybe someday, my skunk man.

7 Likes

And if you have to summon long enough you can get one of the the 5* exclusives along the way for free! :feh_catria:

1 Like

Love this stinky bastard man

1 Like

I see boots :eyes:

1 Like

I don’t know if I’ll be back to Heroes by the time the banner actually drops but we’ll see :feh_legion:

1 Like

You shall be crushed beneath my boots

2 Likes

But not actually. I used Shura in like all my playthroughs… except when he got left behind and got benched :catcry:

4 Likes

Forrest Love :fgo_ereshlove:

7 Likes

We need a Forrest emoji for our beautiful boi

Also hi ban :catwave:

6 Likes

What makes you think that… the fact that Feh pulled a 4☆ copy in the trailer… or the fact that Forrest is a male

3 Likes

Couldn’t remember 100% off the top of my head despite watching the FEH Channel video, mostly because I don’t really care about this incoming Fates banner :feh_tooobin:

Now that you mention it though, all of the 4* focus heroes so far have been male…Forrest looks girly enough, right? :feh_morganagrom:

So did Libra, according to Virion.

And apparently some people that never played Awakening mistake him for a girl…

1 Like

Hi Shield :catdance:

3 Likes

I was considering making an “oh look, another 4-female banner; this hasn’t happened since the Libra banner!” joke right after I saw the Fates banner with Forrest on it. I seriously thought he was a girl at first, being almost completely unfamiliar with Fates–but I somehow reached into the deep recesses of my memory and recalled that Leo had an (in my opinion) pathetically girly son. Still, I’m glad people are happy he’s being added to FEH. I’m not, because his fodder and stat spread are pretty meh. But at the same time I am, because I get to save my orbs. :feh_morganagrom:

1 Like

This :point_up:I agree with

6 Likes

Forrest is one of my favourite Fates Charakters as well. He is so amazing and I am so happy he is a 4* focus. Now I just have to +10 him somehow.

6 Likes

Even better we’ll most likely get his Beret as an accessory :catlove:

8 Likes

Better be called “pretty beret”
Or better yet…

:notes: He wore a
Raspberry Beret~ :notes:

7 Likes