Fortress buffs are a hell of a drug

The enemy: screaming

26 Likes

lain’s team of alms could take it

these are beautiful tho

7 Likes

The Fortress system is stupid and serves no purpose other than to punish players who can’t/don’t play a ton of AR! :feh_hecmad:

9 Likes

Seeing Altina with 27 spd is like a turtle starting to run

20 Likes

their loss :fgo_rinlaugh:

3 Likes

It’s more punishing to new players, players who don’t play AR won’t care anyway

9 Likes

Well excuse me for wanting to play AR on my other account that’s still somewhat new. But since I don’t have the resources my Fortresses are low leveled so there are matches where I don’t stand a chance.

1 Like

■■■■ those nerds

:feh_royyes:

you’re excused

2 Likes

Like my new account can’t even get all the new decorations because it’s in tier 17 where everyone has lv 5 forts and mine is lv 3

Until I’m able to merge my units I’m kinda stuck

3 Likes

That’s true

6 Likes

Exactly. My new account is only in T11 I think, but when I face off against people with +2 Fortress advantage over me and have literally no chance, it kills any motivation to play that mode on that account.

2 Likes

nu uh :feh_elisad:

2 Likes

One of the flaws of AR

I guess it’s meant so you can’t start a new account and instantly climb to the top? I kinda understand but if I know how to play the game and can do well, I’d rather not be punished just because my account is too new

2 Likes

Yeah. You already need a good team with mythics and stuff if you really want to get up there in the higher tiers, and that in of itself takes time. So the Fortress system serves no real purpose.

2 Likes

Heheh. I love running into units like this. The more atk the better.

#Ruptured sky Reinhardt

Damn those res stats though

1 Like

Rein always loses against my helbindi lul

1 Like

Thats cause helnindi is sexy. Cant do anything about that.

5 Likes

I haven’t even faced this team and I already lost :(

1 Like

Also Legault be like : Gotta go fast !

2 Likes