Fou Prints: Show Off Your One Maxed Card

In the vein of our various show-off threads, after all this time spent waiting for one stack of Fou prints, who did you blow yours on? Inquiring minds want to know! (Also, PSA you should have 25 prints now or soon if you’ve been playing since anni, depending on when your 7th day of login is. I know I forget they exist every single week until I get mine each Tuesday.)

No surprises where mine went - Fou will never forgive me.

27 Likes

I didn’t get my last one yet, but it will be on the Gigachad’s buster with that dank Ishtar Command Code, know what I am saying? Brrr

You guys have QP??

9 Likes

Wish I could join in with my Majin, but the reveal of a more well rounded Summer Majin means these babies are all on hold till then.

Basaka is the strongest!

500Card

20 Likes

I don’t have the qp for them yet, but you better believe they’re going straight on Merlin’s buster card as soon as I do.

7 Likes

The correct place :fgo_buster: now it’s just a question of whether I hit all his cards first, or rotate between Busters on my faves with the next stack.

1 Like

Mine is definitely getting them all first. Merlin DPS FTW. :fgo_buster:

4 Likes

Missing one. But it’s going on Charlotte.

2 Likes

My Raikou just need a couple more

20211207_175513

7 Likes

My boi just keeps getting stronger and stronger! :fgo_jeannecheer:

Screenshot_20211206-223027_FateGO

19 Likes

I was being an idiot and split them between my OG Cú’s cards :fgo_derpalot:

8 Likes

I mean, if you’re gonna take all of them to 500 anyway then it doesn’t matter how you do it

9 Likes

Gonna do the other Arts card next but might switch servant after
Screenshot_2021-12-07-15-30-27

7 Likes

… This is gonna take forever and now I have Mandricardo vying for Sherlock’s place as Absolute Fav, so it’s going to take double forever. What hell have you made, DW? Was it necessary to have unleashed this chaos upon us?

12 Likes

I was worried only I did that here.

No regrets

Other than messing up my account transfer on the Anni and breaking my otherwise perfect login

14 Likes

I still have to wait a few days until I get my 25th one. Wondering if I should use them all in AA or in Space Ishtar…

I promised I would give her fou prints if her 3rd copy came quickly and it did!

Screenshot_20211207-134448_FateGO

Was torn on whether to upgrade a buster or arts but went arts seeing as I usually prio them.

10 Likes

Exactly.

10 Likes

I will show two and a half cards once I get my summer Bryn :fgo_brynbulli:

7 Likes