Four Orbs and a Dream :feh_truestory:

The Man, The Myth, The Legend

And here’s a pic with L!Azura buffs to look misleading

Lex is someone that I’ve wanted in the game for forever now, so while he is a demote… I couldn’t bring myself to wait, I wanted to +10 and max him immediately.

I’m so excited that he’s finally here and how much the summons for this banner blessed me. The highest percent I ever got to was 3.75 and that was once, so I was really very lucky :fgo_medealove:

As for the orb total, I actually have no idea lol. I was doing full summons until I got enough to spark, then I colored sniped. I had a lot of free orbs lying around in the game, but no clue what the orb total was since I started with almost none, so it’s kinda hard to count or keep track.

Highlights

Lugh was my free summon on the banner

Also ignore Tana and replace her with the Zelgius that I merged lol

When his arena season is over, I’ll ally support him with his one true love, Miss Ayra :feh_truestory:

30 Likes

“I dropped 4 orbs in a lake and a goddess gave me Lex. True story!”

:feh_truestory:

18 Likes

:feh_truestory:

8 Likes

This was a missed op :feh_truestory:

10 Likes

420 maximum units in barracks.

:feh_kleinyes:

Nice job, I’m happy to see you +10ed him. :feh_faedance:

6 Likes

Thank you :fgo_davinci:

And I haven’t expanded my barracks since Karla’s release because of it. It’s gonna be a sad day if they ever forcibly expand them again

4 Likes

I was at a nice 700 then expanded to 705 because I had 70 orbs and needed a way to spend 1

it lowkey bothers me but I also think it would be a waste to expand more

4 Likes

Even if it’s simpler than most legendary/mythic animations, I love his special animation.

4 Likes

Me too

I really like special animations that reference the original game. I love how they kept the jump and twirling the axe around in.

6 Likes

Oh and someone made this really cool video where they added the crit close-ups from the recent games and voiced the crit lines for Gen 1

6 Likes

Oof ! I would have married Lex to Ayra if he didn’t kill their spd growth

3 Likes

I actually didn’t mind since it only really affects Ulster and hardly Larcei, plus Shannan was always my main Gen 2 Swordsman.

I also personally felt like Paragon and Vantage outweighed the 5% speed growth that Larcei lost from most other pairings. Although, Ulster’s growths flopped around like crazy depending on the dad. Although, he’s still fast and just trades some speed for strength, and def + vantage/paragon which kinda suits him better as a hero anyway - So I was able to overlook it tbh but I see your point

4 Likes

Yeah that’s the main reason because I use Ulster,Larcei and Shannan not to mention with marry Jamke I get a rather fun assortment of skills that almost guarantees 3 or more attacks added with Astra.

3 Likes