Free Dream Summon ( ・∇・)

You might already know this, but we can get a free dream summon ticket during this raid event.

It’s the final reward from the gold medals, so you have to grind for it, but it’s definitely worth it :catdance:

Here’s a chart of all the available 5☆ Adventurers and Dragons available that I stole from reddit (thank you whoever you are :catsupine: )

List

Who do you think you will pick?

2 Likes

Looking at the current and upcoming content, I’d actually say GnC > Grace, though if you haven’t gotten to Auto stuff like HDTs or Agito I’d recommend Grace first instead.

Them aside, I would say for each element:
V!Hildegarde
Jiang Ziya
Tobias (purely for Co-ab, recent content HATES him)
Radiant Xuan Zhang
Bellina

I would recommend Naveed, Hildegarde, and Nefaria but they got added to the 5 Star Adventurer ticket pool already so you have a much better chance pulling all of them there than wasting a Dream Summon on them

1 Like

Those are good choices :feh_flaynyay:
Personally, I’m not very good at doing the hard content and I have most of the ones you mentioned, so I think will just go for radiant Xuan Zhang or summer cleo (shared skill).

I play Dragalia super casually so I’ve never done an event before (mostly just focused on getting through the story, still haven’t caught up) and I’m doing this one because it seems like a good deal, I just have a few questions

So, when getting the ticket we can choose one character or dragon from the list above, right? And is it fairly easily doable by the time the event ends or do I need to do quite a bit of grinding :feh_maethink:

Any help is appreciated :fgo_jeannyes:

1 Like

Wait I just reread that and the answers are in the OP, sorry for bothering you Momo :catroll:

1 Like

Raid events are super easy if you have strong enough adventurers. I usually just nuke the boss with veronica and it takes like <20 seconds.
You need 5,000 points by the end, so you’ll probably be fine as long as you play a bunch of times each day.
No worries lol. And if you want me to help you grind for the ticket, I’m free :feh_faewow:

1 Like

Thank you :feh_flaynyay: Also I don’t think I have you on my FL, mind if I add you?

Also more questions, about the characters this time :catroll: I don’t really know anything about them, such as who’s limited or their rarity (if they’re all 5 stars or not) but I have my eyes on these three :feh_maethink: is there a smartest choice availability wise? Sorry in advance for the bad quality zooming be like that :catroll:

1 Like

Sure, here’s my ID 15043344701 :feh_faedance:
I don’t really use them, so I’m afraid I won’t be of much help :feh_myrrhno:
None of these are limited adventurers, and all of the ones in the chart are at 5 star rarity. So you can get all of them at any time.
However, I think Xainfried (the first one) is part of the adventurer ticket pool that SafCar mentioned, so it should be easier to get him normally compared to the other two. (Every once in a while, they hand out a ticket to get a guaranteed 5 star adventurer, and the pool is made of early adventurers)
Both Xainfried and Yurius are shapeshift-based characters, so if you don’t like that playstyle, then I would suggest against them.
Albert (last) Is pretty strong I think. He focuses on using force strikes, so avoid him if that’s not your thing.
Xainfried and Albert already got their mana spirals, but Yurius has yet to get one, so he still has room to improve.
It’s probably best to ask someone else for advice about this, but worst case scenario you just pick the one you like the most :feh_flaynfish:

Actually since you’re a casual player, you probably don’t need to worry too much. I’m pretty sure all adventurers can clear most of the hard content :feh_flaynyay:

1 Like

Cool thanks! I like all three so I was thinking of going with the one that was hardest to get, but seeing as they’re all mostly the same I think I’ll go with the pink haired guy, Yurius you said?

Thanks again! :feh_nini: I’ll go add you

1 Like

You’ll have a while before you get the ticket, so there’s no rush. Yay, thanks :feh_flaynsmile:

1 Like

It says your FL is full so I can’t send one :fgo_seiba:

Is there any inactives you can remove?

1 Like

Sorry for the inconvenience, I’ll go purge some people ( ・∇・):hocho:
Aaand done.

1 Like

Sent :feh_flaynfire:

Thank youuuu :feh_flaynyay:

1 Like

No, thank youuuu :catpoleslide:
Whenever you want to play just tell me. I have nothing to do for the next two hours :catface:

1 Like

We could get some badges for the event if you want

I dunno how to set it up tho :catlie:

1 Like

You can create private rooms :feh_flaynfish:
I just made one, the code is 892-5768

1 Like

Oke :feh_babyseliph:

1 Like

Also sorry for rushing lol
Aaah I just kicked you out, sorry. The room is now 868-7350
Also when you want to stop just say so :feh_flaynfish:
477-4569 :feh_flaynyay:

1 Like

That’s fine :feh_faedance:

I think I did something tho, I’m not in the room anymore :fgo_ereshdistress:

Oh wait that would do it lol. I’ll be back :feh_faedance:

1 Like

Going in order…

Xainfried is all about spamming Shapeshift for maximum damage. He has a Spiral, which means he gets a tad stronger than most Water Lances, and got buffs like Frostbite Infliction and Shapeshift Prep on his skills. I use him a lot for some of the Dragon Battle stuff in his element but not much outside of that.

Yurius is also Shapeshift heavy but he goes for an enhanced version of himself rather than a Shapeshift to a Super Armor DPS Truck. He loses out on Dragon Tanking but that sort of strat hasn’t been working as of late, so having enhanced versions of his usual rotations helps. The new Nihility content invalidating units like Pipple also helps him shine a tad more by comparison.

Last I heard, Albert is quite strong for most endgame content for Light. He made the transition to the Lilith fight pretty cleanly, though Gala Euden exists and has an easier time against her with his recent spiral.

I would see what their kit is before you grab them (they should allow you to preview them before deciding on who to get), but you can take your time if you’re not sure.

2 Likes