Free SR Ticket 2021/2022

Hey everyone!

I am new to FGO and I saw that for the 12 million download campaign, there was a free 4* choice ticket.
Will there be another one this year or possibly next year?
Does anybody know?

Thank you!

There’ll be no free SR ticket in the future so far, but an SSR one next year

21 Likes

Got it, thanks!

The SR ticket JP got in the fall of 2019 was tied to a Babylonia anime release campaign rather than a download campaign like normal. And NA got that campaign after a couple months instead of two years later despite having just received a SR ticket a couple months prior. So so far NA has already received all SR tickets jp has gotten and to the best of our clairvoyant knowledge we only have the SSR ticket next year to look forward to until JP gets another one.

4 Likes

I still don’t know what I want to do with the SSR ticket. Probably grab either Napoleon or Jinako since I have no plans to roll their respective rate-up banners.

4 Likes

I’d probably get Drake if I don’t manage to get her before we get it.

…but my fully grailed 2000/2000 Jeanne would really appreciate being NP3 (that is, if I don’t manage to get more copies until then, as she is NP2 right now). :catroll:

4 Likes

I’ll probably pick napoleon now that I actually caught my carrot. But if napoleon comes home before then, carrots and ozy will probably need to arm wrestle for an np upgrade. The other general SSRs I’m missing don’t particularly interest me.

2 Likes

There are a few on that list who could take an NP upgrade, but I feel like I’d be more excited about the ticket if I chose a new Servant, which leaves me with…

Achilles (I like him just fine, but not a priority)
Europa (No)
Napoleon (Just want the art)
Ganesha (Oddball who does her basic job fine at NP1)
Bradamante (She grew on me during Christmas)

3 Likes

:fgo_oohlala:

I mostly want napoleon for his voice lines, he’ll be more entertaining than normal arunja or tesla even if he won’t perform any better.

3 Likes

I’m still picking Waver cause he won’t show up willing. If I get spooked by him, I’m choosing Scheherazade.

5 Likes

Poor Tesla…he’s good, but I have no desire to use mine.

Arjuna is fabulous to watch; I just wish he were more distinctive gameplay-wise.

4 Likes

I was gonna pick Waver if I didn’t get him, but I did.

Then I was gonna pick Napoleon, but I got him on a yolo so he’s off the list too.

After that I was gonna go for Mordred, but she spooked me :fgo_gudako:

Now I’m looking more at Anastasia than anyone just cause there’s really not much else that comes to mind. I’ll be in trouble if she decides to show up before it.

5 Likes

Poor tesla indeed. Big scientist and all he can do is say “lightning” over and over. But he can hit bigger numbers easier than arunja for now (largely due to bigger ce options), so if Arash can’t get it done, tesla is usually on deck first

3 Likes

She’s one of my favorite Casters, so I hope you enjoy her either way!

1 Like

I’m withholding judgement in case I get my Merlin Curse again and roll every other SSR on my way to a high-NP Junao, but at this point Jinako is a frontrunner. NP upgrades for Jeanne or Tamamo are also tempting but ultimately unnecessary or maybe even Osakebehime if I feel particularly wasteful.

2 Likes

My top 2 choices are Waver and Tamamo. My chances of getting spooked by both between now and then are low so I think I’ll be safe with these two and don’t have to think too much on it.

5 Likes

Sanzang and Tamamo for me,
I will decide when the time comes but leaning right now for Sanzang since I dont have a SSR ST DPS caster.

4 Likes

My list hasn’t changed much from my original one, with the exception that I did get Waver during F/Z so I don’t have to use it on him, thank god. So right now it’s between Achilles, Karna, and an NP upgrade for Ozy. Possibly Enkidu or Arjuna, if I get spooked by all the others before then (though I might still take another Ozy copy in that case).

2 Likes

It’ll be Waver for me unless I roll him in the next few days; Jeanne if he actually arrives. That might change between now and then depending on how I feel about having that much charge available versus Jeanne’s strength against challenging content.

2 Likes

I’m so gratified to see people going for Best Emperor! :fgo_oohlala:

7 Likes