Free SR Ticket 2021/2022

I’m going for enkidu. He’s probably the only gen pool ssr that I both like and do not have.

5 Likes

Talking about the next ticket a year too early isn’t even a new thing at this point XD

Not really interested in Ganesha or Europa, leaving only Tamamo/Altera/Schehe as new servants (first one being the obvious pick so far). If stuff evolves until then, NP2 Ozy seems solid as well.

3 Likes

Tamamo cause there barely anyone field her on their support. If she spook me which would me a miracle, I will choose Mordred or Karna.

3 Likes

I’m not oblivious to the fact; it’s more of a personal dilemma since I’ve just recently read the two.

And Mordred killing his father is only the tip of the iceberg on why I find him (or her, in FGO) and the rest of the Knights of the Round Table unlikable upon reading Le Morte

There’s going to be a Solomon anime/movie too, so there’s still hope if DW gives camelot SR ticket a miss.

4 Likes

And Mordred killing his father is only the tip of the iceberg on why I find him (or her, in FGO) and the rest of the Knights of the Round Table unlikable upon reading Le Morte

Aye, the “golden age of chivalry” sure has changed in the ideals we hold it up to be since the earliest renderings.

Given that players could argue that we got denied certain servants with the two year early ticket, it’s not entirely impossible we’d get a “second” Babylonia ticket. After all, NA features some exclusive stuff like July fourth or the always beloved Thanksgiving campaign.

3 Likes

It’s a tie between Karna, Achilles, Waver/Liang, Xuanzang, and Jinako for me

We need to wait a year for the free SSR ticket so there is still a plenty of time for spooks…
But for now, I am not sure and I will probably need some recommendations and suggestions for the decision.

The following is my current roster/thought:

• numbers indicate my servants’ current NP levels
  • colors indicate preference (Red=NO, Green=wouldn’t mind, Blue=current top choices).

Any recommendations or suggestions are very welcome ^^

1 Like

I know you have him at a red “no”, but Vlad seems like a good choice here considering the massive boost in power he gets soon after the ticket with Castoria. among your blues and greens, Achilles and Waver are good options for NP levels.

personally, I’m currently going to go with either Karna (currently NP2, he’s fun to use for his anti-Divine damage) or Anastasia (currently NP1, NP2 would have her start hitting above Sieg). spooks over the next year or so could change my mind or influence my decision, though.

4 Likes

Enkidu for lb 5.2 cheese
Also, the hell are those np levels?!?!?! :fgo_ereshmentarymydear:

Honestly, aside from him, most of the others are utterly unneeded lmfao, considering you have the blue units aside from sanzang np2, the biggest increment between np levels.

1 Like

I’m guessing you don’t want to see mine, either, then :stuck_out_tongue: General pool SSRs think I’m operating a free buffet over here.

9 Likes

I’m willing to bet you have more gen pool ssrs )each np level counting as a copy) than I have ssrs in general across NA and JP :fgo_sthenosmug:

1 Like

Knowing how much you enjoy devising CQ setups, you could get some nice mileage out of NP++ Nastya. I find her to be a very entertaining option, especially for the odd CQ where key skill activations can be blocked.

1 Like

Thanks for your recommendation ^^
I would probably think of choosing Vlad if he is at NP4 before the SSR ticket decision (he is at NP3 now and I never use him so…).
I would choose Sanzang if I had a copy or a two of her now but since I have none, having Sanzang at NP1 wouldn’t be much of a help for my roster since she can be replaced with other servants of mine such as Illya NP5, Sitonai NP3, and there is always my MHXA NP5 so… In fact, I will be using my MHXA + MLB BG for the Case Files’ Raid starting after about 5 hours.
Hence, increasing NP levels for Achilles is good (even though I never use him, so as Drake), and tbh Waver NP2 can do his job. The more NP levels, the better but I find most of the supporters at NP2 already good enough unless it’s Merlin, Tamamo (to increase HP heal) and Castoria. I thought of choosing Waver because most of the players would be choosing Waver and he is the best choice. Moreover, because my Iskandar is at NP3, so I thought my Waver would be really happy to be on the same level as his King. haha.

I would second your thought if I was in your shoes: Karna and Anastasia are both good choices ^^

@Oduime : Enkidu? hmmm…at NP1? doesn’t seem to be interesting unless he/she spooks me once or twice… I have my grailed Shishou at NP2 and would probably have her NP3~NP5 before the LB 5.2.
I agree with you… To be honest, I only use my Altria, Waver and Jeanne from the general pool SSRs. I would probably replace Altria with Mordred once I am done with bond leveling my Altria.

2 Likes

Could be, but bragging about paid SQ and gacha luck is distasteful, so I tend to keep the exact details in my pants unless it’s relevant for a gameplay discussion. It’s not like I really earned them unless you count work, but most of us do that :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

If only story-locked SSR was available as well… It would be such an easy choice -> MEDB.
I would love to have her asap since I would have to wait almost a year for her dual rate-up in Valentine’s or about two years for her solo rate-up…
I really regret for not getting at least a copy of Medb during the Prisma Codes last January.
I am even thinking of testing my luck on the upcoming Rider Class Banner…hmm…
I would even trade multiple copies of any general pool SSRs I don’t use for Medb if this was possible.

3 Likes

Medb had 2 banners in 3 months on jp recently, tengu and grail live
Also, enkidu recommendation for lb 5 cheese was because a lot of them have threat to humanity/divine, so he can no brain solo most stuff, since forced support is abdundant. Then again, I’m pretty sure you’re capable of brute forcing it :feh_fayeshrug:

2 Likes

Yes ^^ I am aware of that, and this means +2 years for NA…so…
In fact, I was very lucky and managed to get two copies of Medb this week in JP (btw, I am a F2P in JP and I have this account for trial and fun purposes. GSSR is the only time I spend money on).

Oh, I see ^^ haha. Yes ^^ Thanks for the heads up ^^

2 Likes

Anastasia recently spooked to np2 for me. can confirm very worth it.