Frick me dead

For real, I’m sorry you couldn’t get W!Sothis, your favourites might take a while to arrive but never lose hope! — I’ve spent some orbs on my way to save for Idoun but always hoped she could get a rerun… she’s getting one this 1/4/2020

3 Likes

I did get W! Sothis but no orbs left for Flayn…
WHY IS?
And also in Australia, the day goes first, then the month. So does that mean it’s during April?
Also I’m getting attached to Mercedes and Lythisea for God-knows what reason

4 Likes

:thinking: so you got her in the end, congrats.

Hmm, same in Uruguay, though I’ve grown used to the MM/DD/AAAA 12 AM/PM format that’s common around here for maximum understanding.
BASSically the banner for Idoun will come this “4/1/2020” with our format (mistyped above so I’ll fix that real quick :feh_tooobin:)

:thinking: perhaps it’s their personalities or designs?

1 Like

I got my +defense -Hp Sothis but went from 170 orbs to 13
Along the way I got a +defense Zephiel (-attack, but he’s gonna be a wall), +def -res Olwen (i dunno if she’s good) and +res -HP Python (5-star. why.)

Maybe both. Also I wasted 3 months trying to persuade Lythisea to join my house :feh_nini:

:thinking: 3 months? But you bought the game like… five days ago right?

As in internal game data…

1 Like

Then it was when playing on someone else’s console? :thinking: I really don’t get it

1 Like

On the game, the game calendar

Reminds me how I spent so much time in Skyrim ignoring the war just so I could build my house.

6 Likes

:feh_tooobin: you could have said that earlier.

Oh well… hopefully you get her soon, I think you need to up your Byleth’s stats to a certain requirement? I’m not really sure :thinking:

1 Like

I already recruited her after reaching B support after 3 months of eating her favourite foods with her and complimenting her with stuff she wants to hear

1 Like

:thinking: I see, that’s not bad :feh_birbpeek: welp, hope you have fun with her

1 Like

Fix your hope

1 Like

This is freaking funny to imagine😂

1 Like

Thanks! Damn, since I’ve got this new phone my spelling is more error prone (even after a few months since I got it)

But taking it literally, my hopes are in good state for the Idoun banner so they don’t need fix, and that banner is only of them that matters now :catroll:

3 Likes

Watch Flayn appear on the New Years banner now

literally the only reason I’m waiting to pull for Sothis is because of the possibility of Lysithea showing up

2 Likes

Oof. Too bad your savings melt and you didn’t even got Sothis. I hope you’ll have her soon !

(And in the meantime, while I should start to save for Idunn, I decided to start to pull for a Flying Nino. I hope this won’t cost me too much)

2 Likes

I did get Sothis…

She was -Atk but +Spd at least :feh_nini:

1 Like

ninNOPE

I have difficulties to read you know ? :feh_nino:

1 Like